HSC PhySics AdVice NeeDed (1 Viewer)

2opinion8d

kittyfr33k
HSC
hey everyone
i was going to post this in the HSc physics forum but it looked pretty idle so i'll just post here...

my skool has already started hsc physics with us and we r doing the first module space. I realli want to ask those of u that are doing (or have done) hsc physics and what u think the best ways to study are...

is it sufficient only to study syllabus dot points... many of the notes posted in the resource section are only syllabus dot points. I usually understand better if I have background info along with syllabus dot points in my notes... so what do u guys think??

P

pLuvia

The HSC exam will only test on the syllabus dot points, but if you need to know a bit more to understand it better then use your textbook and read the extra things.
But there is a huge emphasis on knowing the syllabus dot points back to front

jest

HSC
make sure you study all the syllabus points including the skills section, which i think is referenced as 9.1, plus to study and break things down, also know the HSC outcomes because they help to understand the type of questions that will be asked on the exam and they group together the dot points into categories eg history and development, impact on society and environment, various energy transformations, etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)