HSC PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY & MX1 Tutoring - Inner West, Cabramatta/Fairfield/Liverpool (1 Viewer)

Huynsta.

HSC
Graduate of Fort Street High School Class 2010
Studying at the University of New South Wales

Hi,

With over 3 YEARS TUTORING EXPERIENCE, and head tutor positions at multiple coaching colleges (Platinum Coaching College, Committed 2 Coaching Canley Heights, and Pal Education), I am offering limited places for YEAR 11 & 12 Private/Group Tuition for 2014.

DON'T WASTE your MONEY on NEWLY GRADUATED STUDENTS with NO EXPERIENCE, OR

TUTORS WHO HAVE NO PROVEN TUTORING RESULTS!

================================
MY STUDENTS:

OVER 75% OF STUDENTS ACHIEVED OVER 90 ATAR (2011-2013)

OVER 62% ACHIEVED OVER 95 ATAR (2011-2013)

================================

2010 NSW ATAR 98+
Physics : 93
Chemistry : 90
Mathematics Ext 1 : 92
English Adv: 89
Economics: 90

Preliminary & HSC Tuition
- Mathematics Ext 1
- Physics
- Chemistry

- Cabramatta/Liverpool Library (preferred)
- Your house ( Am very willing to travel BUT will have to charge extra for costs)

I am a very dedicated and enthusiastic tutor, with YOUR success being the highest priority. With all my lessons, i provide full time email/telephone support to ensure that my students get the most out of their money.

Classes:
I offer both ONE ON ONE tuition and Group Tuition, with a minimum of 2hrs per lesson as I believe that this is the most efficient time allocation to maximize learning. With Group Tuitions, I recommend that there be no more than 3 people per group in order to efficiently cater to each individual's needs.

Rates Year 11, 12:
- One on One: $35/hr
- Group (2 People): $20/hr per student
- Group (3 people): $17.50/hr per student
- All classes are minimum 2 hours.

Rates Year 7 to 10:
- One on One: $30/hr
- Group ( 2 people): $20/hr per student
- Group (3 students): $15/hr per student
- Classes run for a minimum of 2 hour

Note: Nearing Mid-Yearly/Yearly exams, class times for year 7 - 12 can be extended and will receive a much discounted rate to ensure my students are able to maximise their results.

Please feel free to contact me on:

Email: Alan.Huynh@live.com.au
Mobile: 0401679953

Preferrable you send an email or text which includes:
- No. of students you want in your tuition group (or just one-on-one)
- Days free
- Location/s preferred
- Subjects
- Contact no.

Last edited:

pokim_c

HSC
Re: HSC PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY & MX1 Tutoring - Inner West, Cabramatta/Fairfield/Liverpo

Yea I think he's pretty good in explaining and engaging me to the purpose of learning!!!

I think its WORTH it !!!!! I highly recommend him

ConfuzzIed

HSC
Re: HSC PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY & MX1 Tutoring - Inner West, Cabramatta/Fairfield/Liverpo

This guy helped me with sciences last year- it made study marathons bearable! He comes up with some good explanations of vague concepts and has plenty of resources to aid your learning.
He's also enthusiastic and won't bite your head off, recommended : )

Huynsta.

HSC

Hey, thanks heaps confuzzied and pokim_c..you guys are always great and heaps of fun to study with! :D

Goodluck in uni this year confuzzied and i hope to catch up with you soon! = )

Huynsta.

HSC

first bump.

Huynsta.

HSC

2nd bump.

gaRRsha

HSC

Alan definitely knows his stuff when it comes to the sciences, is always willing to help and has heaps of quality resources! Highly recommended & he plays a mean game of pool ;D

shi0822

HSC
N/A

sorry to ask you this question but you don't or would never tutor for economics?

Graduate of Fort Street High School Class 2010
Studying at the University of New South Wales

2010 NSW ATAR 97.70
Physics : 92
Chemistry : 88
Mathematics Ext 1 : 92
English Adv: 89
Economics: 90

Hi, My name is Alan

I have just finished the HSC and will be providing the following Tuition services;

High School Tuition Yr 7 - 10
- Science
- Mathematics (all levels)

Preliminary & HSC Tuition
- Mathematics Ext 1
- Physics
- Chemistry

- Cabramatta/Liverpool Library (preferred)
- Sydney CBD / State Library
- Your house ( Am very willing to travel)

Having just finished the HSC course in 2010, I believe that the skills and study techniques that I have developed will be invaluable to students seeking my services.I believe I am a very dedicated and enthusiastic tutor, with YOUR success being the highest priority. With all my lessons, i provide full time email/telephone support to ensure that my students get the most out of their money.

Classes:
I offer both ONE ON ONE tuition and Group Tuition, with a minimum of 2hrs per lesson as I believe that this is the most efficient time allocation to maximize learning. With Group Tuitions, I recommend that there be no more than 3 people per group in order to efficiently cater to each individual's needs.

Rates Year 11, 12:
- One on One: $25/hr
- Group (2 People): $20/hr per student
- Group (3 people): $15/hr per student
- All classes are minimum 2 hours.

Rates Year 7 to 10:
- One on One: $20/hr or $35/2 hours
- Group ( 2 people): $15/hr per student
- Group (3 students): $10/hr per student
- Classes run for a minimum of 1 hour

Note: Nearing Mid-Yearly/Yearly exams, class times for year 7 - 12 can be extended and will receive a much discounted rate to ensure my students are able to maximise their results.

Please feel free to contact me on:

Email: Alan.Huynh@live.com.au
Mobile: 0401679953

Huynsta.

HSC

bump for 2014

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)