HSC Plus: Free HSC Workshops from Alpha-Omega Education (1 Viewer)

soras2

HSC
Hey! I went to the business one too, i had Bassam aswell :D lol.
I thought the workshops were good, i'm going to start tutoring tomorrow for advanced english.

I havn't heard about the prices you had mentioned, but i know that its $50 per lesson ( ie. 2 hrs) and if you do a second class then that class would cost you $40 mind you, there is a joining fee and a fee for notes which is an extra $75 (i wasn't told till i said i was going to with them for tutoring >=/ ) But, i guess its HSC so should be worth the money, they were very motivational.

bassistx

HSC
Those prices weren't for the HSC Plus program. They're old prices.

1 lesson = 2 hours

1 hour = $30
2 hours = $50
etc...
It's $90 for 2 lessons, I think.

bos72

HSC
Hey! I went to the business one too, i had Bassam aswell :D lol.
I thought the workshops were good, i'm going to start tutoring tomorrow for advanced english.

I havn't heard about the prices you had mentioned, but i know that its $50 per lesson ( ie. 2 hrs) and if you do a second class then that class would cost you $40 mind you, there is a joining fee and a fee for notes which is an extra $75 (i wasn't told till i said i was going to with them for tutoring >=/ ) But, i guess its HSC so should be worth the money, they were very motivational.
How was the business workshop? I got mine 2moro at burwood.

bos72

HSC
Hey did anyone attend the general mathematics or biology workshops? I missed them both, so a quick recap of them would be great. Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)