HSC Practical Exam (1 Viewer)

BLADEYTom

HSC
N/A
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to confirm whether there is going to be a hsc practical exam or not, there seems to be some confusion and rumors floating around.

_manda_87_

HSC
BLADEYTom said:
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to confirm whether there is going to be a hsc practical exam or not, there seems to be some confusion and rumors floating around.

I dont think we do...its not on the time table so if u do it might go towards a class mark or sum thing(?)

BLADEYTom

HSC
N/A
Yeah its not on the timetable, and we haven't been told about it, the thing is, with all the practical exams in year 11/12 throughout the year, I thought we were preparing for the huge one during the HSC, where the markers come in etc etc.

Maybe they have changed it recently?

Its a bit worrying not knowing whether or not its going to be on, or what date it will be on and the fact theres no mention of it on the timetable GAHH!

BLADEYTom

HSC
N/A
Asked my head examiner lady, she said we don't, just the theory paper, if we DID have one she said we would have already done it.

MzLebo

HSC
N/A
yeh u would of done it already...like ur techer would of marked u if u turned up in ur cooking uniform......everytime u would suppose to and shit........

HSC
yeah there is no HSC prac exam, only the theory one on Monday.

SydGuy17

1st of all because hospitality is a catigory b course the final exam is optional but if u want a UAI and only have 10 units u have to do it but as i have 12 units i could sit out the exam, still get a UAI and a HSC

Secondly No there is no prac test for the HSC all of your prac assessments were done over the last 2 years and they count as a part of your school assessment mark of which your school decides the %'s

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)