HSC Results Check Service (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Well, to be fair - this year they had that little sheet of paper that said "This is how many writing booklets I used, this is how many answer sheets I used" - and we were all told to check them and count them. So really, I'm a bit skeptical of this - though my heart tells me "DO EET" - since they do have the sheet of paper that says how many bits of paper we submitted and really, it's simple counting.

felinkity

HSC
You're expecting a mark between 80 and 90 after non-attempting a seven marker?
well I suppose I attempted it to some degree... in that I wrote about 5 or 6 lines - but that may as well be nothing in terms of a seven marker... it was on the only part of the course I hadn't studied and was ridiculously specific (the last question in industrial). And I was expecting a raw mark between 80 and 90 as I'm pretty sure I know where I could've possibly dropped marks and I don't think I've ever had raw marks below 90 in a chem exam... then again I may have just done really badly in this one I suppose :)

firefly101

HSC
well, i did heard from a friend that her friend did the result check last year, and got some marks back. but she did get really low mark at first.

does anyone know if this can affect atar if the mark was wrong? i applied for esl and chem, cause my esl mark is 8 marks lower than my school mark and i thought i did well. and for chem, i attempt all questions except the last one i only wrote afew lines, and it should be much better than my school mark 83/100, but i only got 81.

now my atar is 1-2 marks lower than last year cutoff for unsw engineering. anyone knows if my atar is changed after the first round offers is sended, do i still get a chance to get in unsw???

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
You ATAR is immediately changed and UAC will send you a notification - as long as the HSC mark change actually changes the scaled marks enough to move your ATAR higher.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)