Hsc results from misadventure? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
So i applied for misadventure for my subjects
how do i know if the misadventure has been successful or not??
I thought they will tell us??
Thanks

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
They will. If there is nothing to indicate that you have had a successful misadventure application it doesn't mean that it wasn't. When they have completed the marking process they will determine whether you would be better off with the misadventure - that is using just your school moderated mark and rank - or with the exam mark.

I have seen results come back with a mix of misadventure awarded to a student who was involved in a serious car accident a week before the exams - some he got it and others he didn't with the explanation that he did better on the exam for some subjects than he did in others and so the misadventure was applied in cases where it gave him the better result.

HSC
N/A
They will. If there is nothing to indicate that you have had a successful misadventure application it doesn't mean that it wasn't. When they have completed the marking process they will determine whether you would be better off with the misadventure - that is using just your school moderated mark and rank - or with the exam mark.

I have seen results come back with a mix of misadventure awarded to a student who was involved in a serious car accident a week before the exams - some he got it and others he didn't with the explanation that he did better on the exam for some subjects than he did in others and so the misadventure was applied in cases where it gave him the better result.
Im asking you how do i know if its been successful or not?
Do they email me saying it was successful/declined..
How do i know if the marks been adjusted due to the misadventure
They didnt email me

swagmeister

HSC
I've got the same question - no ideas whether my application was successful

photastic

HSC
I got my letter after the HSC results via students online last year. Patience :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)