HSC SCAVENGER HUNT! (1 Viewer)

Sabbo

HSC
chepas said:
It was just a 'mistake' that the writing booklet was (put by me) 'in the question booklet', which they let us take :rolleyes:...
Hahahaha good work :)

I can see it now

BOS Person: We are one writing booklet short
President of BOS: Stop the HSC!!!

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
I'll rep any NON-hsc member of this forum who manages to get into the HSC exam room AND sit an exam AND not get kicked out.

Hell I won't just rep you, I will buy you a muffin!

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Boredom (English Study)+Idea of Garden Gnome+Photoshop+Pic of Laz=attachment.

Now just got to get a photo of the exam centre, and possibly find a pic of a BOS shirt to photoshop onto the gnome.

I know the hairlines are dodgy but it was a compromise between looking good and keeping the face recognisable.

Last edited:

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
theone123 said:
does the creativity have to be BOS related?
No, but we'd like it to be related to the HSC in some way. :)

Xayma said:
That is disturbing on so many different levels...

We'll add today's works to the DA list tonight!

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Xayma said:

Now just got to get a photo of the exam centre, and possibly find a pic of a BOS shirt to photoshop onto the gnome.

I know the hairlines are dodgy but it was a compromise between looking good and keeping the face recognisable.
oh dear xayma............ ROFL!!

if you're looking for a bos shirt, here are plenty different shapes/sizes etc for you to choose from:

http://fakin-it.org/flash/thumbnails.php?album=13

http://fakin-it.org/flash/thumbnails.php?album=1

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
Xayma said:

James always looks good - even as a troll, I mean, gnome ;)

Did you know he's really an uruk-hai?

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Ever been to Albury Laz? (I had to be at school anyway. I couldn't get inside :( as it was locked as there is no exams at my school today).

Last edited:

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
chepas said:
Haha lol, coolness...

I also managed to get 9 of those stringy things. Don't have a digital camera so stuck them on my UAC guide and scanned them. Put them on this website, cos the Manage Attachments thing doesn't want to work :mad:

Edit: I forgot, I managed to get a writing booklet too... up on that link now ^.
Is it just me or is that link not working? Also, why wouldn't you be able to take a writing booklet out of the exam room? Is it because you could some important stuff in it and bring it into another exam:confused:?

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
I dont see how, because it has ENGLISH PAPER 1 typed on it, maybe they are just really cheap.

lolly_161

Go Guys!

congrats on all your efforts in the hsc scavenger hunt!

its too bad my yr 12 is so tiny (only 15 students) because we are watched very closely in the exam room - which sucks!

keep up the good work ppls!

LaUrEn
xoxoxo

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
I'm up there.... somewhere... gently floating abou
HSC
Yea WE SHOULD GET TO KEEP WRITING BOOKLETS - i agree! Stingy bastards, we should get to keep em..... they cant even recycle em

There's this hilarious email going around at the moment, and it's called "Fifty fun things to do during an exam" -

My fav ones are -

2. Get a copy of the exam, run out screaming "Andre, Andre, I've got the secret documents!!"

and

12. Fifteen minutes into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out "Merry Christmas. "If you're really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every fifteen minutes.

and

30. Go to an exam for a class you have no clue about, where you know the class is very small, and the instructor would recognize you if you belonged. Claim that you have been to every lecture. Fight for your right to take the exam.

HOW GOOD ARE THEY!!!!!

Oh, and if anyone wants a copy of the email, rep me and leave your email address, and i'll see what i can do.... hehehe

;)

BabySilver

HSC
At my tafe our 41 students are set in 3 rooms, so there is like 12 people to a room. it's ok for english, but I think in one exam I am actually the only person in my room.

BabySilver

HSC
hotcocoababe said:
Yea WE SHOULD GET TO KEEP WRITING BOOKLETS - i agree! Stingy bastards, we should get to keep em..... they cant even recycle em

There's this hilarious email going around at the moment, and it's called "Fifty fun things to do during an exam" -

My fav ones are -

2. Get a copy of the exam, run out screaming "Andre, Andre, I've got the secret documents!!"

and

12. Fifteen minutes into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out "Merry Christmas. "If you're really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every fifteen minutes.

and

30. Go to an exam for a class you have no clue about, where you know the class is very small, and the instructor would recognize you if you belonged. Claim that you have been to every lecture. Fight for your right to take the exam.

HOW GOOD ARE THEY!!!!!

Oh, and if anyone wants a copy of the email, rep me and leave your email address, and i'll see what i can do.... hehehe

;)
that's old! and actually been posted teice in here i belive.

CoNFuSeD

so true that email is the best, personally i liked number :

5. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, ``I'm SOOO sure you can hear me thinking.'' Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.

me and my bestie are so doing this...we promise, well not exaxctly that^^ but something

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
well....how we gonna get fone cameras or video cameras in the exam room i dunno... .. if i get bored i will make a border around my page that says www.boredofstudies.org just for fun because it has helped me alot during the hsc.. got my spanish exam at 2.00pm :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)