HSC SCAVENGER HUNT! (1 Viewer)

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
dare someone well do tat.... i'd love too...but too stressed over exam....hahaha~~~very interesting thought~~

boz

CEO
HSC
jhakka said:
Are we allowed to make joint entries (two BOSers involved in the same entry)?
Thats a good idea, make joints out of past papers, then send the pic in as an entry. a joint entry.

*Flutterby*

chepas said:
Haha lol, coolness...

I also managed to get 9 of those stringy things. Don't have a digital camera so stuck them on my UAC guide and scanned them. Put them on this website, cos the Manage Attachments thing doesn't want to work :mad:

Edit: I forgot, I managed to get a writing booklet too... up on that link now ^.
hahahahaha i have a big bundle of them string things. ill get them scanned as soon as i can :D

Shimtek

HSC
after ancient history im planning on making a fire consisting of 90% of my ancient history notes (ill hand back the stuff thats really needed) and assorted other notes that have plagued my desk and floor for so long. I've currently filled the floor of my spare room with stacks of ancient notes. My teacher liked butchering the indian rainforest to hand out extra notes and since i could never be bothered to sort through and find the notes i needed each week he'd usually reprint them once or twice a term ^_^.

So friday night ill warm myself up with a nice bonfire.

i saw a pic of someone burning the journeys booklet... ill have to 'implement' that too (bloody ipt)

Last edited:

GirlGoneMad

Kitten Kong
HSC
Slide Rule said:
You guys are the scum of Hell. Not even Satan would do this.

Santa would, though.
SLIDE RULE! Didn't you know? Santa is Satan dressed up! Surely you don't believe in Santa anymore?

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
I'm up there.... somewhere... gently floating abou
HSC
Shimtek said:
i saw a pic of someone burning the journeys booklet... ill have to 'implement' that too (bloody ipt)
Yea, i got that one too! Was it an email called, "Who says journeys dont have an ending?" ?? its the BEST email, i pissed myself laughing for about ten minutes straight, then sent it to everyone i know...its tha BOMB! :D:D:D

PS I have one completely unmarked writing booklet... thats my only trophy so far haha but i have three exams to go yet... ;)

Afurotsu

HSC
N/A
BOS V8 SUPACAAAAR!!!
*rams school gates with super-powerage!!!11one*

Is that a photochop or real?

cloudpkk

The Pwner!
HSC
N/A
hotcocoababe said:
Yea, i got that one too! Was it an email called, "Who says journeys dont have an ending?" ?? its the BEST email, i pissed myself laughing for about ten minutes straight, then sent it to everyone i know...its tha BOMB! :D:D:D

PS I have one completely unmarked writing booklet... thats my only trophy so far haha but i have three exams to go yet... ;)
hmmm yes and that was my pic if u didnt notice :/ haha

stace212

Afurotsu said:
BOS V8 SUPACAAAAR!!!
*rams school gates with super-powerage!!!11one*

Is that a photochop or real?

LOL u silly, of course it aint real, u really think Ford Australia would let me do that to one of their cars? Nah, its just editing, very difficult coz I only have paint to edit with... so it could look beta if I had the resources. Ah well. It took up some valuable study time. :p

stace212

jhakka said:
Half of these things will get us a 0 for our exams. :p

:( Thats 4 sure. Someone figured out my real name nd dobbed me into my schoool and the real board of studies for taking an answer booklet nd I almost lost my HSC ay. :mad:

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
stace212 said:
:( Thats 4 sure. Someone figured out my real name nd dobbed me into my schoool and the real board of studies for taking an answer booklet nd I almost lost my HSC ay. :mad:
hmm... laz, being a lawyer, should have done the research i guess

stace212

I dunno, but I was pissed off, on my last day of exams my principal comes up and says she wants to speak to me, then says I have lost my whole HSC coz of it. Turns out I didnt cause someone stuck up for me pointing out how many students had posted booklets and the unfairness of only one being punished or some shit. I only just got out of it tho.

Slimeboy

HSC
stace212 said:
What a wanker who did that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)