HSC score vs Assessment mark (1 Viewer)

iamemanuel

SUPER CALLA FRIGGIN AWSUM
HSC
hey folks,

unlike 90% of the people on this site i am a bit less acedemic and more musical/sport/party based in my main focus areas. In saying so i do put in a genuine effort in my studies, just not the recommened 50 hours a nite.

I am in the process of looking for options for the future and investigating acceptence marks for uni's.

my problem is i have only recently realised that my subjects (music1, general maths, advanced english, modern history and hospo) arent exactly the best in persuing a really good uai. and i am wondering how much my assessment mark will pull my final HSC mark.

at present my assessment marks arent bad as such but arent exactly top notch either (low band 5's + band 4 for modern history).

i am confident i can achieve band 6 for at least maths and music and possibly hospitality. As i have been cruising and achieving reasonable band 5's without any real study program.

and to the point:

will my lower assessment pull my uai down lots if i achieve band 6 results in the final HSC exams??

cheers dudes

sam :p

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
Sounds like me man.

I've only just started studying a bit.
+ You do even better subs then me )std eng.gen math. bus.eco.pe.bio

Just revise and you'll do ok.

Low band 5s in everythingwill get you about 78 - 82 UAI.

conics2008

HSC
just aim for a specfic band for every subject...

i believe getting 70+ will give you a UAI based of 70's

80 + same thing etc etc xD

dont kill your self..

danz90

HSC
Plus remember, assessment marks aren't quite indicative of your HSC Mark, due to moderation. So just ace the HSC Exams and you'll kill it ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)