HSC SDD Enrichment days (1 Viewer)

tekster

HSC
N/A
Yeah.. the Arianne rocket.. 8 billion US dollars or thereabouts down the drain. lol.

It was funny looking around the theatre.. guy:girl ratio was like 7:1.. lol

tekster

HSC
N/A
I can't believe I had to wake up at 6:30am today.. (I usually wake up at 8am)

BTW, did you notice that Mr. Greening (third speaker, funny bastard) wasn't wearing any shoes or slippers. He was barefooted. lol..

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
yeah i know. i was thinking. he doesn't look smart. looks like a bum. with his friggin long hair and bare feet i thought oh no, this is gonna be a very long session, especially with the whole section done by slides.

but it turned out fuuunnnny! :D

i had to wake up at 8am :D direct car from home to uni. lucky me

anyone interested in seeing the notes we got today ? might take a while to scan though

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
but i have to admit, the lecture notes don't really go well on its own. you mainly have to refer to the visual slides on the screen to understand what its about. because half of it is just pictures of slides

Rahul

Dead Member
yeh u need to be there....the first guy sucked big time! he jus read the slides....

did anyone see me, i was up the back mostly, blue USA jumper and a blue bucket/fishing hat(very good for sleeping) on?

other than that i think it was worth it. and remember....interpret, analyse and apply....lol, he was quite good.

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
i could of just walked in. not worth $33 :p

i might go to the physics one and not pay. just blow in

Rahul

Dead Member
i recon!! its soo easy....the only worry is that u wont have a copy of the notes, but u can get them later on from ur friends

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)