HSC Search Engine - Search for HSC Questions for any course! (1 Viewer)

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Stickied the thread, very useful if needing to focus on specific topics.

Neil_

HSC
Update: Each question will have its marking criteria/sample answers/solution files attached at the end of it so that students can quickly check if their answers are correct.

Last edited:

Neil_

HSC
The way the search works is that it takes screenshots starting at the line that contains the phrase word.

But science courses are different because they could potentially have a statement followed by a graph and then the question that has the search words. I need to think of a way to fix this :(

Last edited:

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
The way the search works is that it takes screenshots starting at the line that contains the phrase word.

But science courses are different because they could potentially have a statement followed by a graph and then the question that has the search words. I need to think of a way to fix this :(
maybe use the fact that headings are all in bold.

Neil_

HSC
maybe use the fact that headings are all in bold.
That works really well in the multiple choice, but some in short answer it doesn't work because graphs and some strange characters mess up my searching logic.

I have an idea to get around this. I'll add a little button down below saying 'View full page' or 'Click here if the question is cut', with a popup that opens the entire page or something like that as a temporary get around until I figure out how to use the bolded headings in the short answer :(

SirKeynes

HSC
Hey this is Great,

But be careful of copyright issues as you do need to pay to use Bostes's questions if it is not off their link directly.

Neil_

HSC
Hey this is Great,

But be careful of copyright issues as you do need to pay to use Bostes's questions if it is not off their link directly.
Haha, true true. I'm still a minor so I doubt they're gonna sue me nor do I have intentions of profiting from ads so this should be fine (hopefully... i'm very optimistic :thrust:).

Last edited:

Mathew587

HSC
Haha, true true. I'm still a minor so I doubt they're gonna sue me nor do I have intentions of profiting from ads so this should be fine (hopefully... i'm very optimistic :thrust:).
they'll probs ask you to take it down tho...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)