HSC Seminar during Holidays (8th - 10th July) (1 Viewer)

kirakunix

HSC
Hey everyone,

My tutoring students have been requesting a rundown of what is expected in the trial and just a general revision over the entire syllabi. Because of this, I plan to hold a HSC trial seminar during the holidays for HSC 2011 students with a friend of mine. We're very interested to see how many of you are keen on taking part in this seminar. This is just an initial survey to see numbers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Where: Macquarie University

When: 8th - 10th July, for 4 hours with break 10am - 2pm (times may vary depending on how much content. Finalised times TBA)

8th July - 3U maths
9th July - Chemistry
10th July - Physics

What:
-
A basic rundown of the entire trial and the syllabus.
- Close examination of questions that are highly likely to show up (the bulk of the seminar. we'll look at questions and see where to fix up)
- How to plan your time during the exam
- Where the traps are (i.e. the lead-in mark) and why you always get 2/3 or 3/4 (haha this screws many people over, and heck is screwed me bad during HSC too)

Preparation: The aim of the session is not to teach you the knowledge, rather, we want to teach you how to answer the question

Material will be provided

Cost: $60 for entire seminar (1 day)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click for expression of interest sign-up form

We want this seminar to be worthwhile and fun. If you have any ideas, suggestions or general inquiries as to how we can improve this and alter it to suit your needs, please PM me or call me on 0434 345 098

For my credentials please refer to my signature down below, or look at this link

kirakunix

HSC
We are also looking into paying a HSC marker to come in and talk to you for an hour or so. This of course will be finalised later.

kirakunix

HSC
Hahaha riproot, chuck your name down in the signup sheet. Filtering through 10 pages worth of expressions of interest in a forum would be a pain :p

HSC
Uni Grad
omg I never knew you got such tank marks in Chem and Phys -> 98 and 96 in each.. :O

I might consider 3U sessions at this rate..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)