HSC Seminars...Are they worth it? (1 Viewer)

essayqueen

HSC
N/A
Has anyone attended one of the free HSC seminars being held around Sydney at the moment? Are they worth it? or just reiterate what your teachers have told you already? Dont want to waste my time trekking all the way into the city for nothing..

And anyone been to a seminar where students are the speakers? Useful?

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
There's no single answer that will satisfy everyone. They tend to have pretty general information that you SHOULD know but sometimes, they have information that is a bit different.

As a rule of thumb, there are not many secret tricks in HSC - but there are some and if you think it's worth going to these seminars, then go.

enoilgam

HSC
There's no single answer that will satisfy everyone. They tend to have pretty general information that you SHOULD know but sometimes, they have information that is a bit different.

As a rule of thumb, there are not many secret tricks in HSC - but there are some and if you think it's worth going to these seminars, then go.
This pretty much sums up my view - I wouldnt personally go, but then again, other people may gain something from it.

madharris

HSC
N/A
I went to a chemistry one last year, i found it really helpful! They suggested tips and tricks to look out for and I think i benefitted from it in a significant way

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)