HSC - Separate booklets for each question.. (1 Viewer)

jellybeansxx

HSC
For PDHPE, my class was unaware that we had to use a NEW booklet for each question if we needed more paper and a handful of us wrote the continuation of different questions in the ONE booklet.

The supervisor told us to write 'CONTINUED.. Please refer to booklet attatched to question 21' etc.. and they said it should be okay.

But I was just wondering what will happen? Do different examiners mark different questions? Is my whole class screwed? It was a dumb mistake I know, and I didn't really think much of it until today.

What do you think will happen? Honestly?

bayan92

HSC
For PDHPE, my class was unaware that we had to use a NEW booklet for each question if we needed more paper and a handful of us wrote the continuation of different questions in the ONE booklet.

The supervisor told us to write 'CONTINUED.. Please refer to booklet attatched to question 21' etc.. and they said it should be okay.

But I was just wondering what will happen? Do different examiners mark different questions? Is my whole class screwed? It was a dumb mistake I know, and I didn't really think much of it until today.

What do you think will happen? Honestly?
It will be fine. They will make an effort to find everything.

dadcedman

HSC
N/A
Jellybeans, bayan is right. The board go to every effort to make sure they find your answers, You wont have been the only one in the state to do that, and it wont be the worst muddle up. When your paper is collected, the supervisors have to count all your books, and write down how many you have, then a muddle happens, it is written down on the packing sheet if something like that has happened.
DADCEDMAN

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
No problem - annoying for the clerical staff but no more than that.

When the clerical staff get the pile from your centre as it was noted they will pull the booklets and arrange for appropriate markers to get the questions that they are marking e.g. Question 1 will go to a group marking that question and then the booklet/s will be taken to the table marking Question 2.

That being said - surely you read the instructions at the beginning of every exam - which tells you what to do such as when to take a new booklet?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)