HSC Small Group Workshop at Kogarah~~~! (1 Viewer)

kooliskool

HSC
HSC is near now, Trial is even closer~! Ever feel like you learnt everything, but do not know how to apply them, feeling lost when you see a question and do not know where to start?

Come to our workshop at Kogarah then!! We offer free first trial class~!

Basically how this will work is:

• Only 1-5 people in a class at a time, no more than that.
  • Provide you typed up trial papers from selective schools and past hsc papers, I will be picking questions from the trial papers and past papers and we will attempt them together under exam condition, then talk about how to do them with full worked solution
  • When I realise a concept is vague to you guys, I will provide a neat summary of the identities next to the solution and tricks to memorise them~!
  • You can also bring your own questions that you cannot do and we will do them as a class
  • Quiz provided at the beginning of each lesson to see how well you have improved under exam condition
  • 2 trial papers and/or hsc papers for homework each week to do (so don't do them before hand)
  • Homework is marked with full feedback.

Hurry to enrol if you are interested, the following are the available session times to pick:
(Even if you are coming alone, I will still give you class rate, as long as you agree to that this can change into a class when more people come)

James: Tuesday 4:30-6:30pm

James: Saturday 1:30pm-3:30pm, 3:30pm-5:30pm

James: Sunday 9:00-11:00am, 2:00pm-4:00pm, 4:00-6:00pm

Nick: Monday 4:30pm-6:30pm

Nick: Thursday 4:30pm-6:30pm

Existing Class:

Year 12 4U: James: Wednesday 4:30pm-6:30pm (3 Spots left)

Year 12 3U: James: Friday 4:30pm-6:30pm (4 Spot Left)

Year 12 2U: James: Sunday 12:00pm-2:00pm (4 Spots Left)

Rates:

Class tutoring: $50 (for 2 hours each class).
1-on-1: $35/hr (for extra revision classes if needed).

Last edited:

kooliskool

HSC
haha, thx funnytomato, and thx for the tip, ya, I forgot to copy the credentials across, but this was suppose to be just a small thing, my advertisement is on the other thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)