HSC Software Design & Development Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
For the exam on 2nd November

Good luck with the exam Class of 2020, on behalf of us all on BOS!

You can share your thoughts here on how you found it.

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
It's actually a gif. Cant upload gifs though. The day is almost here hehe..

Run.PNG

throwaway2318

HSC
Found the exam quite decent tbh, there was nothing really which threw me off. How did everyone else find it? :]

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Found the exam quite decent tbh, there was nothing really which threw me off. How did everyone else find it? :]
That’s great to here. How’d it compare to previous years.

GraPeOwO

HSC
Yeah I’d say it was a pretty normal exam. Some MC questions were a little tough but I usually get a few wrong. Option 1 personally I thought was easier than previously, and the algorithm question was similar to that past HSC one where you have to arrange seats on a ship. The railroad diagram at the end through me off but other than that I think I did well.

qwertyujhgfdsa

HSC
I swear the DLL question in multi had 2 right answers. Took me so long to decide on which one to choose. Also idk if the wanted pseudo in the last OOP question. Otherwise it was fine.

GraPeOwO

HSC
I swear the DLL question in multi had 2 right answers. Took me so long to decide on which one to choose. Also idk if the wanted pseudo in the last OOP question. Otherwise it was fine.
Oh yeah that question, there was like one that was reusing modules and another similar to it, and one that said it accelerates compiling or something. For the OOP one I just basically copied the methods for the operation class and with the (str1, n) I wasn't sure how to do it either. I mean you could some loop FOR amount = 1 TO n but it was only 2 marks i think so not sure either. also how long was your algorithm for 27c? Mine was a page long lol

qwertyujhgfdsa

HSC
Oh yeah that question, there was like one that was reusing modules and another similar to it, and one that said it accelerates compiling or something. For the OOP one I just basically copied the methods for the operation class and with the (str1, n) I wasn't sure how to do it either. I mean you could some loop FOR amount = 1 TO n but it was only 2 marks i think so not sure either. also how long was your algorithm for 27c? Mine was a page long lol
Yup I did the same thing for oop. My algorithm also took the whole page. Hopefully it actually works cause I didn’t get much time to check it over fully haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)