HSC special consideration (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hi I am completing my HSC this year and I have a serverely autistic brother whom i care for part time. On discussing this with my teacher last week, she thought that there may be a possibility fo rme to get special consideration or something like that becasue of the disruption he causes to my study and the unpredictable nature of his health and behaviour. I have tried researching this on the internet and the board of studies site but I cant find much information, the only options I could find related to completing my HSC over a 3 year period which isn't really an option. Even if it is only for the HSC examination period... Im just not sure how this works and what it entails.. Help, anyone?:confused:

Season

HSC
You definitely sound like you qualify, your career coordinator/ subject coordinator/ whatever should have lots of information to fill you in on. Due to some personal circumstances I have been made allowances here and there and had some great advice from my subject coordinator, your situation is definitely covered don't worry.

cl3nta

HSC
yep just process all the paperwork and hopefully it'll work out for you :)

emoslitorist

HSC
Yeah my teacher came to speak to us about this kind of thing.

He told us to see the school counsellor and they'll sort it out for you. I don't know if it's the same at your school, but you can try.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)