HSC starts in a week… Now in a day (1 Viewer)

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
A week to go. How are we all feeling? Personally. I just want to get this shit done. I've worked so hard leading up to these final moments and trust myself enough not to mess it up. I reckon once English is done, the HSC should be smooth sailing hahaha. Thoughts. Comments. Concerns. etc use this as a place to vent and then get back to studying! You're literally almost there. Just got to grind it out a little longer.

juliastiles

HSC
so ready for it to be over! its so hard to power through this last week because my first exams are English and economics so I have to focus on those but they're my least favourite subjects ugh, I feel ready for English though I just have to memorise my essays but I'm feeling a big uncertain about mod c. not feeling ready for economics though ://

Hiheyhello

HSC
im so stressed that i can’t sleep at night 😆
i wish that i was joking :(

english is actually the subject im the most confident with (besides mod c coz im winging if it’s discursive)

eco is scaring me because i feel least prepared for the essay sections - im able to bullshit my way through them with theory and stats to hopefully a B, but i literally get mind blanks and freak out every time i see the questions. - im gonna do 2 a day tho in the hsc lead up to prepare

im rlly confident in modern for the short answers - at this current moment im having a full panic about the essays, but i know that once i’ve memorised my paragraphs there’ll be nothing to worry about because it’ll all be in my head.

but yeah

i just rlly want to do well because i’ve studied so hard and sacrificed so much this year, so if i don’t receive my desired atar, i might cry

Porogamiii

HSC
Yeah I have English, eco and maths then like a week until my other exams, so I've just been studying those 3 and nothing else. Easy enough to crash course all of bio and SORII in 7 days right? right?...

specificagent1

HSC
Yeah I have English, eco and maths then like a week until my other exams, so I've just been studying those 3 and nothing else. Easy enough to crash course all of bio and SORII in 7 days right? right?...
sure anything is possible when you put on that adrenaline and stress

DarkOperator618

HSC
my timetable is weird, its somehow compact but spread out at the same time and i don't like it much

either way, I've accepted it and moved on, and began to listen to some old songs as a comfort ting (how did paramore become good all off a sudden)

also been exercising every day

juliastiles

HSC
im so stressed that i can’t sleep at night 😆
i wish that i was joking :(

english is actually the subject im the most confident with (besides mod c coz im winging if it’s discursive)

eco is scaring me because i feel least prepared for the essay sections - im able to bullshit my way through them with theory and stats to hopefully a B, but i literally get mind blanks and freak out every time i see the questions. - im gonna do 2 a day tho in the hsc lead up to prepare

im rlly confident in modern for the short answers - at this current moment im having a full panic about the essays, but i know that once i’ve memorised my paragraphs there’ll be nothing to worry about because it’ll all be in my head.

but yeah

i just rlly want to do well because i’ve studied so hard and sacrificed so much this year, so if i don’t receive my desired atar, i might cry
what essay topics are you focusing on for eco im so stuck with the essays. i feel prepared for macro, bop and eco issues but it we get a case study essay or microeconomic policies i wouldn’t be able to writer anything which is scaring me

uniqueusername1

HSC
this is why we do essay plans. no substitute for practice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)