• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

HSC students to get results by SMS (1 Viewer)

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
I want it cos noone else can touch my fone whereas my computer is in open air for the world to see. If i do badly then i can lock myself in my room and never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever come out ....... or until i get hungry or not trust my phone and have to go and ring up or go to the computer

theone123

blue essence
HSC
ahhh, the majority of ppl wont wanna get their marks as SMS, they will be embarrassed :rolleyes:

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by theone123
ahhh, the majority of ppl wont wanna get their marks as SMS, they will be embarrassed :rolleyes:
na, if they were embarrased they rather get it thru sms- coz that means, they can make it so that no one else sees their marks- whilst if ur using the computer to check ya marks...u have all these eyes staring on the screen. :eek:

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i dont think i want it by phone....i might be somewhere where i couldnt control myself when i see my mark (whether they be good or bad)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
:eek: ARGH! i swear, ill slam on the brakes when i hear the *BEEP BEEP!* sound and create a pile up on the M4 or something!! ok thats it! im NOT getting it by SMS....

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Originally posted by :: ryan.cck ::
sif u wudn b up @ that time.. i wudn be able to sleep (nxt yr)
LOL ofcourse i will sleep, its not like killing myself is gonna change my mark. its my family who will be awake all 238 of them (im lebo)

HSC
Yeah I reckon I'd freak out... I'll get em off the computer with the music up real loud and a dozen blocks of chocolate and heaps of alcohol in the fridge... oh I'll be prepared let me tell you

Silver Rose

Omg, argh... There's still 6 months to go and just the thought of sitting in front of my computer at 5am continually refreshing the page with my eyes glued to the screen...... o_O *freaks out*

I'm going to lock my bedroom door - I don't want all my family peering over my shoulder at the screen when I see my marks :p

TheKing

i don't but say if i had a pre paid mobile and i had nocredit
how would they charge me?

clerisy

HSC
I'll be overseas and will only get back in Sydney on the afternoon we get the results back... hopefully I will have forgotten all about them and won't remember until they rock up in the post...

HSC
Sif we're not just gonna sit there and stare at some stupid number, and go and get our damn bits of paper and think the whole year was a waste of life...

J_A_S

God how could you not wanna get it via sms ill probably get drunk the night before just so that way if its not 96 i wont be too dissapointed lol. Its a one off thing and it only cost $1.10 although i guess you could get almost 3 ice-cream cones from maccas. I just cant wait for it all to be over but how much does it suck how long we have to wait for the results and just before christmas how sucky. Its ok though cuz a few weeks later ill just go to England for 2 months and if its not what i wanted then when i get abck hopefully everyone will have forgotten. It sucks though that my family is relying on me to go to uni as ill be the first one ever.

:(

mishka

HSC
N/A
QUESTION: obviously you have to register your number with BoardOS. when does that happen?????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)