HSC study days (1 Viewer)

Brad

Just wondeing how much yours cost? Our PE one is going to be $42 and i thought that was a bit steep

Callistogenic

HSC
There's a good General Maths one for $120 (its over two days) at the UWSYD. Anyone else going?

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
i went to a geography study day at Macquarie last year, and found it was the biggest waste of money ever. We learnt shit all. A really good way to study is to arrange a day on the weekend or in the holidays or something, and get your friends from different schools doing the same subject to bring their notes along, and see where their notes may be more extensive than yours and vice versa, and trade notes. Then get out the syllabus and question each other on specific aims of the syllabus. It really helps.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
theres a geo 1 near me..$30-ish for 1 day..1 of the lecturers is an author of 1 of our txtbks......sounds professional lol

Callistogenic

HSC
I just completed my two-day course at the UTS, and generally the feeling of the 4-others within the group was positive. Didn't learn anything new, just went over some of the existing concepts.
(Minai, and the Admins, I've also given you the inservice of a tiny spot of advertising as well. ;))

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
dreamcaster said:
(Minai, and the Admins, I've also given you the inservice of a tiny spot of advertising as well. ;))
lol yeah...at the end of the day, BOS was waaay better than any study day I did.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
im going to a cafs study day on the 20th... it costs $35 and they give a set of notes as well.. our teacher said its good
i was meant to go to those ones at marayong but i didnt have my ps grrr.. did anyone go and find them good?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)