HSC SUBJECT AH - "The Bronze Age - Mycenaean Society", i cant find any notes for this (1 Viewer)

soljar

HSC
Hey guys, so this is my dilemma, they have changed the 'syllabus' for the above topic, this means that all the 'notes' for it are not structured correctly, some points even irrelevant (because they are notes for the old syllabus). In other words, and to put it simply, there is no notes for this, and finding the information is very very tedious and time-consuming. Now you would expect my teacher to actually teach it and hence, i should have the notes, but alas my teacher is also old and not structured. Does anybody here know where i may be able to find some notes for this, like syllabus dot points, i have a massive book that talks about the Mycenaean and all that, but its 'massive' like, huge, and finding relevant information in it would be similar to decoding Skyrim, blindfolded, strapped to a chair, stuck in the middle of the desert, with nothing but a toothpick. Yes, my exaggeration is epic. Nonetheless any help regarding notes and what-not for "the bronze age - Mycenaean society" would be greatly appreciated, or any direction as to where i may find notes, or any new history HSC books that may have information, any help is greatly appreciated. Ty for taking the time to read this.

a_omar

HSC
Re: HSC SUBJECT AH - "The Bronze Age - Mycenaean Society", i cant find any notes for

There are some notes on HSC study buddy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)