• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

HSC subjects selection help me out (1 Viewer)

Parsa72

HSC
Hi everyone
Subject selection for my school (hunters hill high) opened up yesterday, I'm thinking

Maths advanced - I've been good at maths my entire life (mind you I've studied 8 years outside of Australia and moved here year 9 and now yesr 10) and I get anywhere between 80-85% on my subjects with "the night before" studying and I do most of the homework, not sure if I'm able to do ext 1

English advanced - most of the stupid kids are gonna do standard, and I've been doing solid this year (33/40 in my half yearly) but I'm very hesitant if I should do advanced or not

Business studies - I love business and everything to do with it so solid choice

Economics - basically business on a very larger scale so I know I'll like it

Health and movement - sport is my thing (especially sports medicine and athletic performance) I think I'll like it

I don't know what to do for my 6th subject, maybe a science or history or something ( always getting like 85-90% on science and usually 90-100% on history and geo but I don't really enjoy geo that much in Year 10 anymore so idk)

bigger question is I'm aiming for a high 90 atar (like 93 and higher) since I gotta do business to fulfill my hopes, I know it'll he hard but I don't know how hard. I'm really busy every day with around 15 hours of sports and stuff per week, I also play the piano every day for an hour ish, but I also need some free time cuz who doesn't like free time but I don't know how I'm gonna balance all of this. any tips will be greatly appreciated

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)