• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

HSC Subjects (1 Viewer)

chris lawrence

HSC
I have just finished year 11 and started the HSC course. I need some help in determing the subjects that I should do. Currently I do Advanced English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, PDH PE and Studies of Religion 2, 12 units. I have decided to drop chemistry as I don't enjoy it and find it difficult at times. I'am considering either having a study period (and doing 10 untits) or doing senior science (and doing 12 units). If I do senior science it could be a back up but it also would take away from the time I have to focus on my other subjects. I want to study coaching science and physcology at university. If anyone can help, please post your suggestions, thanks heaps! :)

wrecking

derp.
HSC
personally i'm going for 12 units because it gives me that sense of security of having at least one backup subject if i happen to fail the other. but that's just my opinion. it really depends on what you think, though.

ballerina1992

HSC
10 units is ok but sometimes a bit risky because you have no fall back. Start with your 12 and then if you are having difficulty, you can always drop one...just a suggestion!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)