HSC Success Seminar...? (1 Viewer)

whatusername?

HSC
dux&src said:
Originally Posted by Aplus
I read through most of your post and then I got to the bottom and thought, "If you're criticising the seminar, why the hell did you pay the deposit?"
first off im not just criticizing it. i was perfectly aware that it would be a sales pitch. Also, though the second test WAS rigged in that we did have 10 times as much time to memorise, the memorising technique did work- it was almost a week ago and i still remember the list (in order).
secondly, im not paying, my parents are. that said i dont want to waste their money
thirdly, acceptance of the deal then and there saved us $200, while there was a 7 day cooling period in which we could cancel and recieve our $50 deposit back
finally, the fact that if im not satisfied with the seminar, i can be fully refunded was very enticing- almost like i have nothing to lose by attending the seminar
so yea, u lose.
instead of finding stupid criticisms, can u constructively give me any information?

Charmaine5

HSC
I have a friend whose been there and thinks that it was a complete waste of time and money. The things that they teach there are basically re-runs of the seminar and can be found on the internet. There are many great tutors who will charge less and provide better services.

HSMLover

HSC
whats wrong with dux and src? they are not poinles achievements. aiming high and achieving goals is not pointless at all.

dont be discouraged!

BoyNextDoor

HSC
It was okay at first.......until it got to the point when they were asking for the money for further help. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)