Hsc Tafe Attendance (1 Viewer)

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Hey. I'm doing HSC at TAFE this year and am so far going well about in the top 1-2 in my subjects so far in the assessments. BUT Ive only attended like 20% of the lessons, does this disqualify me for the HSC?

Waldo

Hiding Somewhere
HSC
have they formally warned you about it?
e.g. warning letter

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
NO I did not recieve such a warning letter. Strange. Isnt it? I dont want to ask either because then they'll probably notice and disqualify me or something....

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Well in order to be awarded the Higher School Certificate your Principal/Head Teacher/ HSC Co-ordinator must submit to the Board of Studies that you have made a satisfactory attempt in each of your subjects. One of the criteria for the satisfactory attempt is attendance, however not only do TAFE's send out a warning via the mail first, they are also slightly more lenient than schools in this regard as you are an adult and the manner in which you direct your studies is your business. So given your marks and the lack of a warning letter, I doubt you'll be disqualified. It would probably be advisable though to increase your attendance in the near future.
However the leniency or lack thereof, regarding these policies at Bradfield college would probably be a tad different to the rest of the TAFEs due to its unique status.

v sia

HSC
what971 said:
Hey. I'm doing HSC at TAFE this year and am so far going well about in the top 1-2 in my subjects so far in the assessments. BUT Ive only attended like 20% of the lessons, does this disqualify me for the HSC?
20% lmao
What the hell have you been doing ?

Anthrax

HSC
N/A
v sia said:
20% lmao
What the hell have you been doing ?
lol seems to be working though

"1-2 in my subjects so far in the assessments."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)