HSC Timetable 2010 (1 Viewer)

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
heh, found mine.. I stuck it on my phone when we were confirming subjects, knowing that by the time pins came out I'd've forgotten it..
mine starts with 2005, guess it's random then =\

and @determine, someone'll probably post it here tomorrow or something anyway.

0bs3n3

HSC
lol yeah really weird coincidence that you two had those first four numbers...they both seem pretty logical.

I still remember mine from the SC. Saved it on my phone in contacts just in case I forget though.

twistedrebel

HSC
mins starts with 2137, everyone in the grade will have it the same because they are allocated together in year 10

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
ruse candidature is that big? Also did any of the accelerate?
nah, neither of us did.. and there's only about 160 in the grade, so I don't think it's that. strange how the numbers seem all logical and significant [-ish] =\

duckcowhybrid

HSC
your student ID number is the one on your school certificate...i donno about others but mine starts with 1998 (i think its the year you started school in australia...cause everyones student ID in my grade starts with that....i donno where the ^^^2008 came from.....did u like just come to australia recently????)
Born here mate.

And neither me nor Jim accelerated anything, except Ag, which we both accelerated, along with everyone else in JR. Ruse candidature is 167.

coquette_x

HSC
The first 3 or 4 digits are your school's code, I think it stays the same every year...
so everyone doing the HSC this year, from your school will have the same digits.

Also student number is available at the bottom of your SC report, the sheet with your results on it.

captainvagina

HSC
The first 3 or 4 digits are your school's code, I think it stays the same every year...
so everyone doing the HSC this year, from your school will have the same digits.

Also student number is available at the bottom of your SC report, the sheet with your results on it.
i dont think its the schools code because my school code is 8257 (or something like that) and the first 4 numbers of my student number are 2086

twistedrebel

HSC

nothing to do with school code

twistedrebel

HSC
I wonder if the time table will be able at 12:00, up until then most nights anyways

joshuarG

HSC
For everyone who has their student ID pin numbers, your (personalised) exam timetable will be available tomorrow, after 11am. :)

For those who don't have their pin numbers, the exam dates will 'officialy' be released on the 3rd of May, so there is no real missing out; if so, only by a few days.

spacecadet

HSC
Did anyone get those yet? How else would you have access to your login details for HSC online then?

EDIT: Since not everyone is as lucky to have gotten their Login details can you folks give us a sneak peak 2moz? ;)

In particular : Biology, Business Studies, Chemistry, English Std and Mathematics of course :D

.......HSC CARD? no i havent even heard about this

adomad

HSC!!
HSC
someone post it up here tomorrow! cheers:jaw: can't wait to see it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)