HSC TIMETABLE JUST RELEASED! (1 Viewer)

Whats your timetable looking like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

c8

HSC
What happens if you have two or more exams scheduled at the same (or overlapping) time on the same day?

Are you expected to complete both within the given time frame? Like leave one exam early to go and do the other exam as well? If so, that would be 🤯. It's not like that, right? Or is it?
I'm pretty sure when you get the timetable it says somewhere that if there are any clashes you bring it up with your principal and school and they'd probably make an adjustment. Overlaps are typically rare, especially with the more popular subjects, but can ofc happen I guess if you did less common subjects like languages outside of school or something

Emma Hoodlam

HSC
N/A
I'm pretty sure when you get the timetable it says somewhere that if there are any clashes you bring it up with your principal and school and they'd probably make an adjustment. Overlaps are typically rare, especially with the more popular subjects, but can ofc happen I guess if you did less common subjects like languages outside of school or something
Oh okay, phew. Thank you. :)

quickoats

HSC
What happens if you have two or more exams scheduled at the same (or overlapping) time on the same day?

Are you expected to complete both within the given time frame? Like leave one exam early to go and do the other exam as well? If so, that would be 🤯. It's not like that, right? Or is it?
If they're on in the same session (i.e. 2 morning exams on the same day), you'll complete one in the morning at the designated time, and the other in the afternoon session. You will get a break between both exams but here's the important thing: you are supervised by the convenor at all times and you're not allowed use any electronic devices, so print all your notes so you can do some last minute revision. The exam convenors are usually very nice so your study time should be a comfortable experience.

Emma Hoodlam

HSC
N/A
If they're on in the same session (i.e. 2 morning exams on the same day), you'll complete one in the morning at the designated time, and the other in the afternoon session. You will get a break between both exams but here's the important thing: you are supervised by the convenor at all times and you're not allowed use any electronic devices, so print all your notes so you can do some last minute revision. The exam convenors are usually very nice so your study time should be a comfortable experience.
Ohhh I see. Thanks for the clarification. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)