HSC Timetable (1 Viewer)

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Well that was pretty sad... Writing out when my exams are and programming them into my mobile phone.

I don't know whether I'm entirely impressed with my timetable. I do enjoy the fact that there is about a week between English Paper 2 and Maths.

So here's my timetable:

Thursday, 19 October: French Continuers

Friday, 20 October: English Paper 1 - Area of Study

Monday, 23 October: English Paper 2 - Modules

Monday, 31 October: Mathematics

Friday, 3 November: English Extension 1

Monday, 6 November: Biology

Wednesday, 8 November: Legal Studies

Thursday, 9 November: Studies of Religion I

jameso7

HSC
grr i have four in the first 4 days of the timetable (6 full days) :mad1:
thurs: french, fri: english 1, mon: english 2, tues: geog
at least after that they get more spread out; wed nov 1: ees, monday:bio, friday: art.

lilsxcwog89

Lazy Ass
HSC
I have Eng, the A.Eng Modules, then a whole week of nothing then gen. maths then exams two days after each other.

Cant complain.

meg_1_2_3_4_5

HSC
yeah, well i have my 2 best subjects (maths and pd) on the same day!!! so not fair!! only one other person from my skl has 2 exams on 1 day. There's no way i can concentrate for practically 6 consecutive hours!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
A number of people have two exams on the one day, it's just something you shall have to work around as it is bound to happen maybe even in your trials or at uni.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
yeah i had three exams in one day for my half-yearlies

so live with whatever you have. funnily enough it may force you to study more effetively rather than last min crams (like for me :eek:)

katie98

HSC
I almost cried when I saw mine - I have two subjects in the one day and then ANOTHER two subjects on the one day about a week later! I was not happy! 9-5, thats a pretty long day if you ask me! guess im pretty much screwed...

*PinkPrincess*

HSC
I HATE MINE they are so spread out i ahve one on the friday, then monday, then thursday (which is good) but then not one till the following tuesday, the not till the wednesday after that and then my last one is the wednesdya after that which is the last day of the HSC :p its POO!

Mutationis

Jun Ting Chau
HSC
mine's horrible! i have english AND music 2 on Friday 20th, then english on Monday 23rd, then geography AND drama on Tuesday 24th. luckily from there on it's a week till 2u maths (Monday30th) and then till the end of the week for english ext. 1 (Friday 3rd nov). i hate it coz everything's so bunched together. i suppose on the plus side i finish about 2 weeks earlier...

greenapple^0^

HSC
OMG i didn't even knew that the timetable came out until today ....gosh...so slow.. well..for me i have 3exams next day after another...then like 6days to study maths.. thank god i have some time for maths and then another 6days to study for bio..peeww thank god~~ i have time for bio and maths to study..!!!!!
but does anyone knows when the drama "performance" exams are on? because i really want to know how long i have as i'm too relaxed to bothered do anything..:confused:

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Does ANYONE have 2 exams at exactly the same time on their timetable?!?!?!?!!?!!
I am yet to find someone else who has a timetable clash and has to take an exam before the rest of the state under special conditions?
(I have IT and Ext History at the same day/time however I get to do the IT exam a couple of hours early before the rest of the state does:|)

flamingphoenix

HSC
crappy, crappy timetable....2 days with 2 exams....but on the plus side, all done within 11 days....

Mutationis

Jun Ting Chau
HSC
it seems a lot of people have really cramped HSC timetables this year. i know there's been drastic changes (like english used to be first and drama used to be last...always). so maybe it's because of that. i'd like to know why they changed it so much!

Riviet

HSC
N/A
ari89 said:
Does ANYONE have 2 exams at exactly the same time on their timetable?!?!?!?!!?!!
I am yet to find someone else who has a timetable clash and has to take an exam before the rest of the state under special conditions?
Unfortunately, there are many students. Look for someone who's doing 2 unit maths and PDHPE because they are two exams that clash for this year's timetable.

bboyelement

HSC
Riviet said:
Unfortunately, there are many students. Look for someone who's doing 2 unit maths and PDHPE because they are two exams that clash for this year's timetable.
it doesnt check it again .. 2 unit is in the morning and pdhpe is in the arvo

Lex818

HSC
Yea, its weird this year... ive got drama in the first week. Then chem on the 2nd last day... Atleast they're all spread out... give me more time 2 revise for each subject. Plus i think i get like 1 a day...

Friend's got an ext language on the very last day though XD, sucks to be her...

Riviet

HSC
N/A
bboyelement said:
it doesnt check it again .. 2 unit is in the morning and pdhpe is in the arvo
Sorry, my bad, I thought he was asking for 2 exams on the same day, not the same time. The latter's obviously much worse and rarer.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Riviet said:
Sorry, my bad, I thought he was asking for 2 exams on the same day, not the same time. The latter's obviously much worse and rarer.
yeah...so anyone in that situation?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)