• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Hsc Timetable!!! (1 Viewer)

HSC
ENGINEERING IS ON THE 1ST DAI!......doesnt realli matter to me, buh its just that i got english test the next day...and the engineering test finishes at 5pm.....o well, imma jus study english and engineering the whole week b4 the test,coz my tutour said that day break makes a huge difference......dunno how, buh yeah, what about u ppl?

2syllables

Dango Daikazoku
HSC
man dont rely on ur tutor too much, just knuckle down and study man! im in the same position at u, just deal with it cant do anything about it,

bumhead

Random Insults
HSC
sanjeevprasad99 said:
ENGINEERING IS ON THE 1ST DAI!......doesnt realli matter to me, buh its just that i got english test the next day...and the engineering test finishes at 5pm.....o well, imma jus study english and engineering the whole week b4 the test,coz my tutour said that day break makes a huge difference......dunno how, buh yeah, what about u ppl?

sanjeeve like you stand a chance your going to fail... just like you are failing 2 unit maths... and how you are going to fail in the exam without your standard english notes

bumhead

Random Insults
HSC
your a little bitch so tough shit. you get what you deserve, a chance to shine on the first day of hsc.... not that you will

Last edited:

2syllables

Dango Daikazoku
HSC
bumhead said:
your a little bitch so tough shit. you get what you deserve, a chance to shine on the last day of hsc.... not that you will
tisk tisk tisk why do u need to be so pessimistic, n why does he deserve it ey

HSC
bumhead said:
your a little bitch so tough shit. you get what you deserve, a chance to shine on the last day of hsc.... not that you will
righteoooooo luke -_- i aint failing n e thin =p
GO AND STUDY GENERAL MATHS!!!!!!!!
jus remember, 1+1 = 2, n if u forget, use a calculator, oh, and all the formulas are givin to u just incase u 4get the formula for a volume of a cylinder.....or jus ask someone in year 6 doing their selective school test:)

bumhead

Random Insults
HSC
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

the notes that you download wont save you from the pen of a hsc marker.... you wont be getting this assessment in the comfort of your home.....

your going to crack under the pressure

and then you realise that your target of 99 was way to optomistic for a person who has no hope.

HSC
bumhead said:
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

the notes that you download wont save you from the pen of a hsc marker.... you wont be getting this assessment in the comfort of your home.....

your going to crack under the pressure

and then you realise that your target of 99 was way to optomistic for a person who has no hope.

o well, if i got no hope, then that means u got no chance!

thehootman

HSC
w00t selective schools all the way!!!
General maths .......lol (sorry i couldnt help it)

Yeah it sucks being on the first day, that is, being so close to english. But at least i dont have 2 exams on one day.

And if you fail engineering you are pretty dodgy... its an easy subject.

HSC
thehootman said:
w00t selective schools all the way!!!
General maths .......lol (sorry i couldnt help it)

Yeah it sucks being on the first day, that is, being so close to english. But at least i dont have 2 exams on one day.

And if you fail engineering you are pretty dodgy... its an easy subject.
yup, shure is easy
n btw, general maths at our school is like 3u and 4u at selective schools.....there are onli 13 ppl at my school doin 2u[includin 3 n 4u]....the rest do general......and yes, more than 1/2 fail.....i dunno how, they get the formulas-_-

Last edited:

blackhead

HSC
shame on east hill boys highskool kakakkakak, look at they kill each other kaaakkk

HSC
blackhead said:
shame on east hill boys highskool kakakkakak, look at they kill each other kaaakkk
OMG KHOA DANG!!!!!!!!!:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

blackhead

HSC
when'll ya hve umat, dont do it ,coz i kno ya gunna fail it, think about engineering, it's better (actlly i hate it alot) kaaa kakaka.:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

HSC
blackhead said:
when'll ya hve umat, dont do it ,coz i kno ya gunna fail it, think about engineering, it's better (actlly i hate it alot) kaaa kakaka.:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
umat is in 2 weeks-_-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)