Hsc timetable (1 Viewer)

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
You shouldn't even be thinking of this yet! Haha, just concentrate on your work... you have ages.

You can expect to see Maths exams usually jammed close together and the sciences are trending to be close, with the odd exception for Senior Science.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
-english is generally one of the first exams
-humanities in the middle
-sciences close to last

If you're lucky like me, you would've gotten a weeks break in between the 2nd and 3rd exams and at least a day's break in between every other exam.. allowing me to cram half a year's worth of work :D

muzeikchun852

HSC
You shouldn't even be thinking of this yet! Haha, just concentrate on your work... you have ages.

You can expect to see Maths exams usually jammed close together and the sciences are trending to be close, with the odd exception for Senior Science.
like last year. chemistry physics biology back to back.

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
I knew someone that had 4 exams within 2 days (2 exams each day, one after the other) man that would suck balls.

I suppose the only benefit of that would be that you can relax your ass off after you complete the rest of your exams quicker. but the amount of stress leading up to it wouldn't be worth it.

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
i hope music 2 wont be jammed in the middle of MX1 and MX2 =_=
nah they usually don't pair hard subjects together unless it's on a langauge subject day.

they usually pair like easy subjects with hard subjects to make it fair.

my disclaimer: what subjects are gona be in the afternoon of the two english exams o_O thats gotta be the worst.

HSC
Uni Grad
nah they usually don't pair hard subjects together unless it's on a langauge subject day.

they usually pair like easy subjects with hard subjects to make it fair.

my disclaimer: what subjects are gona be in the afternoon of the two english exams o_O thats gotta be the worst.
well last year they jammed music 2 between MX1 and MX2 so that got me a bit worried...

Pyrobooby

HSC
Have repeats of timetables ever happened? If not, you should fear not.

musing

HSC
I hope the timetable is similar to last year's one - I would have one week to study for bio and another week to study for visual art.

alen180sx

HSC
Have repeats of timetables ever happened? If not, you should fear not.
I'm pretty sure there hasn't been repeats, but some subjects have stayed on the same day, business studies has been on day 1 of timetable for the last couple years.

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
o man, last year ipt and english paper 1 were on the same day ><

NewiJapper

HSC
I blame my bad exam mark in jap for it being sandwiched between math and eng ext -__- lol excuses...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)