• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

HSC timetable (2 Viewers)

katiekms

/bænd/
HSC
how do you guys stand audiobooks though, for me its reading at like 9:00 pm at my bed and unwinding, I can't stand hearing someone's voice dronin gin my head all night
because imo i get so immersed in the audio it’s like it’s not someone talking it’s like im there, so its not even annoying. or it’s like a bedtime story

aqwerty13402

HSC
Hello. This is aqwerty's mother. He is in the hospital in a serious condition. Paramedics have informed us that he attempted to hold his breath. We are not sure why, and this device was on this page when we found him.

Does anyone have any information on why he held his breath?

We are deeply concerned.

mishtidoi101

HSC
how do you guys stand audiobooks though, for me its reading at like 9:00 pm at my bed and unwinding, I can't stand hearing someone's voice dronin gin my head all night
i prefer having the book in my hand and then listening to the audiobook with it- its easier for me to concentrate and stuff

katiekms

/bænd/
HSC
Hello. This is aqwerty's mother. He is in the hospital in a serious condition. Paramedics have informed us that he attempted to hold his breath. We are not sure why, and this device was on this page when we found him.

We are deeply concerned.
he said it’s because you didn’t give everyone on this page a million dollars so he felt bad and held his breath. to heal him you must send us the money.

mishtidoi101

HSC

We are deeply concerned.
if u actually care abt ur child i think u would be with him cuz hes in a "serious condition" not msging here

e8zks

HSC

We are deeply concerned.
he said it’s because you didn’t give everyone on this page a million dollars so he felt bad and held his breath. to heal him you must send us the money.
I Second this ma'am, he was saying that he would probably die if you don't give us money

Solarised

HSC

We are deeply concerned.
Oh when should we start the celebration???

katiekms

/bænd/
HSC
interesting tak ig its tru when ppl say that we all learn differently, btw any book recommendations, that i can read after hsc
this is like the only series i have read apart from school assigned books tbh 😭😭 for the exact reason that it’s hard for me to concentrate. the last book i read/listened to was dave grohl - a storyteller but that’s like a biography

mishtidoi101

HSC
this is like the only series i have read apart from school assigned books tbh 😭😭 for the exact reason that it’s hard for me to concentrate. the last book i read/listened to was dave grohl - a storyteller but that’s like a biography
which series r u talking abt? i wasn't here for the previous convo lol

aqwerty13402

HSC
guys is it me only, i feel bit sad that my hsc exams are going to end so soon. it feels like it started yesterday and now for me its about to end in couple of days. idk
yeah! I'm going to miss feeling stressed all the time. I'm going to miss falling asleep with a pit of anxiety in my stomach. I'm going to miss having 0 free time. I'm going to miss having a constant headache. I'm going to miss the chronic eye twitch. I'm going to miss neglecting my hobbies!

I def get what you mean!! Who tf would want freedom 😌

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)