• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

HSC Trial Dates Changed!! (2 Viewers)

jirwin

HSC
pritnep said:
All I know is my trials were in August.
Im in yr 12 at CCJC this year and they have changed our trials to the last two weeks of Term 2. This was because they discovered that after the trials many students didn't bother turning up and therefore were not present for the rest of the course and revision. Its not that bad... if u get a good trial timetable u could possibilty have a 3 week holiday!

Our half yearlies start next week and we don't get any time off - although people are fighting for it.

Redbeard

HSC
I knew that my trials were at the end of term 2 last year. Many of you are raising the point that we won't be finished the syllabus by then, so therefore it won't be the same for us, but the teachers are going to set the papers for how long we should take, and then just leave out everything we haven't learnt. One teacher has told me that we will probably do another question in exam situation during term 3 to make up for the questions we miss in the trials.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)