HSC Trials Area of Study (1 Viewer)

nightweaver066

HSC
I think i did.

Was one of your texts about "The Machine" and it's power?

Blocy

HSC
N/A
Yes!
My school one's had section 1 and 2 on technology and the internet (namely Skype and Twitter!)

Coookies

HSC
What does technology have to do with belonging? I was really confused about that!

HSC
YES! It was the independent paper!!!

Technology => bringing people together => sense of community/belonging

One text was about some guy's wife being transported away by music, another about 'death' of TV and the skype one...which had like no 'word' techniques...lol

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Whoa mine was about technology and belonging too! Threw my creative as I had creatives for memory/place/family/culture. So did my school just use/tweak the independent paper?

Aysce

HSC
Whoa mine was about technology and belonging too! Threw my creative as I had creatives for memory/place/family/culture. So did my school just use/tweak the independent paper?
For english, I think it's more likely your school would've just used the independent rather than tweaking but who knows? How did you go? =)

HSC
My school used Indept and tweaked it - clearly since there was a fat white photocopy of the creative and belonging essay questions...

unLimitieDx

HSC
I found section1. relatively easy compared to the other years as the questions were all straight forward and comparisons between belonging and technology could easily be made.

timeslowsdown

Everything for the Lord
HSC
N/A
I did the CSSA and I think I screwed up paper 1. But paper 2 was much better (at least I think so)

HSC
Had two paintings, The Machine and a poem about not being able to avoid being a group...They were okay..Machine one got me stuck though! :$

loapowm

Banned
HSC
How was everyones trials? Did anyone else get a Trial Area of Study paper focusing on technology and sense of belonging?
lol do you go to my school?

I fucking hated that question

Ms106

Complexity
HSC
The Machine was actually a good text, tripped up so many people in my class though.

nightweaver066

HSC
Had two paintings, The Machine and a poem about not being able to avoid being a group...They were okay..Machine one got me stuck though! :$
lol i only read bits and pieces of the first page of it to answer the question on it, but used other texts for the final response. Saves time trying to figure what the last text was about.

SanjoyM

HSC
How was everyones trials? Did anyone else get a Trial Area of Study paper focusing on technology and sense of belonging?
I did - I think my school prob bought the trials paper...
The questions were quite good:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)