HSC Trials is in one week from now and I have not started studying properly (1 Viewer)

Zyphronic

HSC
It'd probably depend on your school as NESA doesn't have strict guidelines. Just don't pick up any N-warnings and finish all your work, turn up to exams and do assignments and you should be good.

jojosiwa123

HSC
is this actually true..

Edit: Not neccessarily, but OP should be wary because below avg marks + low attendance may become a catalyst to not getting their HSC. Take the advice on this board with discretion, as always.
View attachment 28660
i've heard its 85% attendance... either way most schools are trying to help students gain a hsc/graduate, I don't think they would go so far as to act on this NESA statement unless marks were extremely bad- and even then I think most of us have that one kid in every grade who barely comes to school but still makes it through to the next grade... I'm not sure if the same concept applies to year 12 though.

hxns

HSC
It's officially one day before going into the war, I'm feeling optimistic and if ever I don't get my desired marks in trials then I still have 50% of my other determining marks in the HSC to work on. I'm facing my fears again. For those who haven't done their trials yet, good luck and I hope all of you ace it!

#RoadTo31Atar

HSC
It's officially one day before going into the war, I'm feeling optimistic and if ever I don't get my desired marks in trials then I still have 50% of my other determining marks in the HSC to work on. I'm facing my fears again. For those who haven't done their trials yet, good luck and I hope all of you ace it!
Good luck bro

jojosiwa123

HSC
sameee, I love that positive mindset hopefully we can keep it up for the next few weeks though lol. best of luck everyone!!!!!!

hxns

HSC
I've got a language exam this saturday and first school trial next monday so pretty soon
That's one week from now too. Are you prepared for it? I'm doing a cramming revision tonight but I will sleep early for sure. Luckily my exam is in the afternoon.

#RoadTo31Atar

HSC
That's one week from now too. Are you prepared for it? I'm doing a cramming revision tonight but I will sleep early for sure. Luckily my exam is in the afternoon.
I've been studying a lot for eco and modern, until a week ago I did no english and started doing adv math like 2 weeks ago. Although I've started early I still feel under prepared and like I need to cram. Im pretty lucky that I do a language since it doesn't need study and I dropped bio recently so I have like 4 subjects really but its still hard tho. Idk how similar ur subjects are to mine if that makes a difference but I have so much to learn/revise its hard

Zyphronic

HSC
I would disagree with you saying 'language doesn't need study' since I think this is the absolute fundamental. It's not something you can just cram two weeks before an exam. I'm also presuming you mean that you have studied Russian Continuers throughout the year and don't need much study as the content is already deeply rooted.

I hope everyone's doing well with trials also!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)