Hsc true reward (1 Viewer)

Want90Atar

HSC
How lenient is western Sydney university in offering early entry offers to year 12 students?

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Western has a fair procedure if you ask me. It's basically a "If you meet the HSC True Reward requirements for this course, you're in" scenario. I don't think they're very lenient but their requirements for some courses are quite low, which makes receiving offers easier.

Want90Atar

HSC
Western has a fair procedure if you ask me. It's basically a "If you meet the HSC True Reward requirements for this course, you're in" scenario. I don't think they're very lenient but their requirements for some courses are quite low, which makes receiving offers easier.
Good information.

Directrix

Forklift Certified
HSC
I've heard a friend getting an engineering early entry course there but got a trashy atar (below 70)

Can that be true or is he capping?

Want90Atar

HSC
I've heard a friend getting an engineering early entry course there but got a trashy atar (below 70)

yeah it can be true as hsc true rewards only looks at year 11 results, the requirements are easy af.

Want90Atar

HSC
Yea, the guy aced year 11 stuff, but bombed out in year 12.
Well for me in year 11 i aced three subjects, failed three subjects lol but I have a good feeling I will still get a early offer. but for year 12 I'm currently doing really good in it

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad

Yeah it's true. Western has a ridiculously low True Reward entry requirements for engineering.

Want90Atar

HSC
The HSC True Reward doesn't apply to year 11 results though, only HSC results.
Yeah thought you were disagreeing with me, anyway I agree with you still. but the first hsc reward offers in august only looks at your year 11 results, then the other offers in November or September I think look at your year 12 hsc results and i forgot the month.

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah thought you were disagreeing with me, anyway I agree with you still. but the first hsc reward offers in august only looks at your year 11 results, then the other offers in November or September I think look at your year 12 hsc results and i forgot the month.
Oh yeah true I think I might've forgotten that. I received mine on the day my HSC results came out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)