HSC Tutoring, 99.95 ATAR, 3 State Ranks (1 Viewer)

Chloe9

HSC
Hey everyone,

My name is Chloe Segal. I completed the HSC in 2015 with the following results:

ATAR: 99.95
English Advanced: 4th in the state
Economics: 10th in the state
Business Studies: 11th in the state
Mathematics Extension 1: 99
Mathematics Extension 2: 94

I am offering tutoring for:
- Year 12 economics
- Year 12 business studies
- Year 11-12 mathematics 2U
- Year 11-12 mathematics extension 1

I would prefer to tutor around the following areas:
- St Ives
- Gordon
- Redfern
- Camperdown/Darlington (near University of Sydney campus)

My style of tutoring is highly individualised. I am extremely patient and have no problem explaining a concept 100 times or more until you fully understand it! As a tutor I aim to be a mentor and a friend to all my students.

I can help with exam preparation, projects and study technique. I found that completing past papers really helped me to solidify my understanding of the key concepts so I will focus on explaining concepts and then practising the application of key ideas through completing practice questions.

Individual session price: $40 per hour

I am also happy to offer a group discount.

If you think this tutoring style would suit you, please send me a message! If you have any other queries about other subjects send me a message and I will try my best to accommodate your request.

Email address: chloesegal@hotmail.com

Chloe9

HSC
A couple of students have messaged me regarding English Advanced tutoring. If you would like detailed feedback on your essays to help in preparation for trials I am happy to mark them for $25 per essay. I studied the following English texts:

- The Tempest
- 1984/Metropolis
- T.S Eliot
- Art of Travel

Send me an email if you are interested :)

Chloe9

HSC
I have had a large number of responses from students requesting help with their English essays. Taking this into consideration I have decided to extend my offer of essay marking to business studies and economics. I know I don't live in the most accessible location for tutoring so if you would like the more convenient option of online marking send me a message and I'll respond as quickly as possible!

Determined101

HSC
Are you selling any of your notes for english, business or economics?

Chloe9

HSC
No sorry, I prefer to tutor or offer feedback on responses rather than selling my notes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)