Hsc tutoring :) (1 Viewer)

Beciirne

HSC
TUTOR DETAILS

- Recent Year 12 graduate with a broad and up-to-date knowlege of the HSC syllabus.
- Undergraduate at the University of Canberra, studying a Bachelor of Education.
- Can provide an over the internet tutoring sysytem for students.
- Can also provide tutoring in person to those in the Jervis Bay area.

SERVICES

- Coverage of the NSW Board of Studies syllabus.
- Lessons in essay writing and time management.
- Preparation for exams and revision techniques.
- Assistance with homework and revision of class material.
- Additional notes and a focus on past HSC papers and their sturcture.

HIGH SCHOOL/ HSC SUBJECTS:

- Hospitality.
- Geography.
- Ancient History.

I am very passionate about the subjects I am able to assist you guys with and I aim to make the work much more understandable. As a current Year 12 graduate and university student I know what teachers and HSC markers look for and how to study to the best of your advantage. I also understand that not everyone studies or learns in the same way and I am easily able to cater to that.
For example, some of you might learn better from visual representations whilst others may learn more from writing and reading notes.

I find that many students find it hard to pick out the information they really need when they have pages upon pages of notes, and many other students share the misconception that "the longer the essay the better the marks".
I can provide you with information and notes that cut to the chase, while still enabling you to write a top mark essay in a 45 minute time frame.

I believe that both junior and HSC high school students benefit greatly from one-on-one teaching and I actually really wish I used a tutor when I was doing my HSC lol. I charge $20 per hour and I also offer all first lessons FREE of charge.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at bexxci.priora@hotmail.com

Rebecca :awesome:

emmilyevans

HSC
N/A
Hi there, i am struggling with HSC hospitality and was wondering if you could help me with this question, how would you answer it for 20 marks

"analyse the use of HACCP to ensure the safe production of food from delivery to service of fresh prawns"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)