HSC v. BF (1 Viewer)

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
withoutaface said:
Imo so long as you don't end up having something messy happen smack bang in the middle of your exams the emotional support would be helpful.
Its not like you plan those sort of things though.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I am not really allowed to have a b/f until after the HSC...purely for the reason that it would be "a distraction" supposedly...but I dont mind much, going to an all gals school doesnt allow for many dating opportunities to present themselves :)

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
melsc said:
I am not really allowed to have a b/f until after the HSC...purely for the reason that it would be "a distraction" supposedly...but I dont mind much, going to an all gals school doesnt allow for many dating opportunities to present themselves :)
have u considered being a lesbian melsc :p
are there lesbians at ur school?

HSC
Are your parents asian? I think most asian parents 'say' that, but they don't mean it.

I reckon what they want you to know is that they don't encourage you to try and find a boyfriend. They think that if they don't maintain discipline, you're going to go running into the arms of an unemployed drug-dealer and have his babies.

The trick is to find a guy and pretend that he's doing well in school. If he's doing well in school, then you can pretend he's doing REALLY WELL in school.

waterbottle

your buttcheeks is warm
HSC
melsc said:
..so you don't know any guys, because you go to an all girls' school?

i'm in a relationship at the moment and sometimes it does distract me from my schoolwork and sometimes i do find it hard to juggle both but i definitely wouldn't give him up for my hsc and i don't really want to drop out of school to be with him so i'll just keep working at it. he's very supportive though and i don't think you can really do both if they aren't supportive or helpful.

Dr_Gorgeous

HSC
My parents don't want me to get a boyfriend until i'm 18 (less than 9 months away!) But it's good cause i really want to work hard this year. I'll worry about the whole dating crap later.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
joe_m_2000 said:
have u considered being a lesbian melsc :p
are there lesbians at ur school?
Would that excite you joe, no I dont want that way of life
Of course their are lesbians at my skool *suffer joe :D*

waterbottle said:
..so you don't know any guys, because you go to an all girls' school?
Duh I know guys but I wouldnt want to date most of them coz they are like best friends I have known for ages...it would be a bit weird

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
Dr_Gorgeous said:
My parents don't want me to get a boyfriend until i'm 18 (less than 9 months away!) But it's good cause i really want to work hard this year. I'll worry about the whole dating crap later.
i had a gf in yr 12.. the thing is i felt balancing work/gf/HSC/friends was the best thing bout my yr 12..

I got my course.. i got my memories.. i left home.. and tho me and her hav since broken up.. and broken each other hearts..

tat was the bit that i cherish..

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
my parents didnt say anything when i got my bf at the start of hsc ...cept that i better not let him interfere with my study...and he didnt..just kept me sane most of the time

Dr_Gorgeous

HSC
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
i had a gf in yr 12.. the thing is i felt balancing work/gf/HSC/friends was the best thing bout my yr 12..

I got my course.. i got my memories.. i left home.. and tho me and her hav since broken up.. and broken each other hearts..

Aww, that's really cute :) I just can't be bothered right now. I'll worry about that later when i get into the REAL world and can meet REAL guys...step outside the confining boundaries of school.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Dr_Gorgeous said:
Aww, that's really cute :) I just can't be bothered right now. I'll worry about that later when i get into the REAL world and can meet REAL guys...step outside the confining boundaries of school.
guys in high school are still real.
my boyfriend is in uni and he's 2 years older than me. so he understands what it's like to be in year 12 and helps me out. :) i would never break up with him for the HSC :eek:!!!

Dr_Gorgeous

HSC
yeah, they're still real, but they can act like real derros. What i mean by REAL guys are people who are like minded as me. Sorry, i should have been more specific :)

cabanaboy21

HSC
start of the year my headmaster told all the boys in year 12 that it was dumb to start up a relationship while in year 12... but hey it didnt stop me :p n im great

noneother

the Cho is great
HSC
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:

Hey Pointdexter aren't you doing med? If so that's bloody awesome how you achieved it given that you had a relationship/job etc.

RhiG

ok..ta for that guys!! no, my parents are not asian, they just don't beleive in my capacity for a "sensible" balance...and the guy that i like is not at school..which doesn't help my cause, but he seems to have this unbeleivable respect for study..but naturally my folks don't see that...oh well...i can wait..what's 6 months?!?

SipSip

HSC
N/A
To be honest with you, having a bf is going to disturb your study at least for the first few months..then things starts to get back into shape...

I can understand how you hate it...don't we all hate that...although my parents never really cared whether i have a gf or not...

They're just worried that you'll divert too much attention to your bf...and neglect your work...gotta look from their side of the story too.

Also, the time will come when you're really for a relationship, it just comes very naturally...so good luck ^^

waterbottle

your buttcheeks is warm
HSC
actually i've found that i'm having more trouble balancing schoolwork and my boyfriend recently than i did when we first got together.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Rhi87 said:
ok..ta for that guys!! no, my parents are not asian, they just don't beleive in my capacity for a "sensible" balance...and the guy that i like is not at school..which doesn't help my cause, but he seems to have this unbeleivable respect for study..but naturally my folks don't see that...oh well...i can wait..what's 6 months?!?
yeah same with me. my bf's 19 and everytime he's over during the week makes me do homework. my parents kinda love him for that.

it's currently causing a very weird patch in our relationship.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)