Hsc Visual Arts Bow (1 Viewer)

HSC
"The veil of obscurity"

The enigmatic nature of truth causes we as human beings to embark on a spiritual journey which can create the greatest battles with our minds... is their a deeper truth beyong the veil"

I had 16 photos or something and the layout was like a temple and the material all connected (kinda).

My artwork focuses on peoples attempt to find the truth and what 'really' is out their and whilst we are 'seeking' it is frustrating ect ect.

I used black and white photography and used photoshop to create coloured tattoos on the model.

tangotrace

SUPER HERO
HSC
there we go... my 5 images... all printed on canvas at the dimentions in the image lables...

LinzyHodge

HSC
I did a representation of Sadako and the Thousand Paper Cranes (Hiroshima story about a young girl who died of leukemia.) It was more about looking for hope in a suffering world. Very angst-y, but hey, whatever.

Did it with a cheap 5mp camera and photoshopped the hell out of it! Its called "Hope, Peace and Red Lipstick."

Traditional:
http://sohogirl19.deviantart.com/art/Black-and-White-90121073

Conceptual:
http://sohogirl19.deviantart.com/art/Hope-Peace-and-Red-Lipstick-85329057

I made little books and sent it in in a tiny box decorated in traditional Japanese way:
http://sohogirl19.deviantart.com/art/Hope-Peace-and-Red-Lipstick-96276988

LinzyHodge

HSC
Emmarr said:
This is my artwork. I did collection of works (decided in the last week - i did the paintings in a week! almost killed me)

Bit rushed but arghh oh well.

The theme is circus (obviously) haha i decided on it as it was purely fun. If you cant see in the pic theres lights that warp and weave through out the work.

Enjoy!
That is incredible. I would love to see close up photos of your work. I love it!

donz

HSC
i-love-maynard said:
Once I saw an artwork at the Contemporary Art Gallery...it was a horse stuffed and suspended from the ceiling by chains.
beianalle

maxx_92

HSC
Wow at both the collection of work and the film...i hope i can achieve something as good as either of these work.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Hm, this is a bit late, but im bored. These are 5 of 10 of the photos that made up my BOW, they appear as they were taken, no photoshop except for some cropping.

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
this is my major work on horse cruelty.
I remember when I was in year 2, I was at a small school in country nsw and my dad was a teacher at the high school. He took me into the visual arts room to show me some of the major works done by kids- one of them was a giant 6 foot tall crucifix with photographs of mistreated/starving/skinned/dead/victim animals all over it, and i freaked out.

haven't looked at crucifix symbols the same way since.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)