HSC & YEARS 7-10 TUTORING - 96.45 ATAR (1 Viewer)

leadboy

HSC
Hey All,

I graduated in 2009 with an ATAR of 96.45. (English Advanced, Maths 3U, Physics, Information Processes and Technology, Studies of Religion I) I am currently a 3rd Year student at University of New South Wales pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering & Commerce. I am offering my one-on-one tutoring services in English advanced, Maths 2U advanced as well as Physics. I am willing to provide on-line essay help for English along with guidance for students in Years 7-10 to groom them into successful HSC candidates. I have tutored previously from 2008 onwards and am looking forward to building up your confidence to tackle what can sometimes seem like some dreaded academic challenges.

I have my own car and can drive to students' homes or tutor at their local library. My fees range from $20-25/hour; contact hours and days are negotiable :)
If interested, email me at : pranoy.banerjee@hotmail.com and we can discuss further details :)

Yours Sincerely,
Pranoy :)

Last edited:

Kamal15

HSC
Get in quick guys! Pranoy's tutoring is everything you could want!

Good batsman too, maybe you should offer net sessions?

leadboy

HSC
Haha thanks Kamal :) and as for the cricket guidance, maybe you should take note of your own advice there :p

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)