Huge knockers? (1 Viewer)

KitchenSinky

HSC
I have a major problem at the moment which is deeply impacting my emotions and state of mind making it difficult to study. I keep thinking about huge airbags! Like, not little bee-stings, just huge blinkers. Whenever I have a moment to myself my thoughts and judgement are clouded by dumplings, gazongas, headlights and nay-nays! I almost got hit by a car the other day because I stopped in the middle of the street just thinking about funbags! What are some tips to avoid thinking about fried eggs and boobs? Even now when I'm writing this heartfelt response I can't help but picture titties and muffins! :caffeine:

stickywages

HSC
N/A
I have a major problem at the moment which is deeply impacting my emotions and state of mind making it difficult to study. I keep thinking about huge airbags! Like, not little bee-stings, just huge blinkers. Whenever I have a moment to myself my thoughts and judgement are clouded by dumplings, gazongas, headlights and nay-nays! I almost got hit by a car the other day because I stopped in the middle of the street just thinking about funbags! What are some tips to avoid thinking about fried eggs and boobs? Even now when I'm writing this heartfelt response I can't help but picture titties and muffins! :caffeine:
Welcome to puberty.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
either your mum didn't breast feed you or she breast fed you way too much

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)