• Kisses

Votes: 70 50.7%
  • Yuck! I don't want germs!

Votes: 12 8.7%

• Total voters
HSC
N/A
ogmzergrush said:
Err, allowing me to pick two options probably wasn't the best way to get a decent indication :) I don't really see how you can put one ahead of the other, they're both fantastic.
umm, in that case why dont you just chooooose two options [you can do that you know... with this poll :p ]

HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
umm, in that case why dont you just chooooose two options [you can do that you know... with this poll :p ]
Well, that's what I mean. I ticked both hugs and kisses, but now the results don't really say which I prefer at all, unless you meant which of the following do you like; but if that was the case, then the poll should actually be called "Are you 12 years old?", because I'd think most people would pick hugs + kisses (and not the third option). Oh well, it's all good ;)

HSC
N/A
ahh okay - sorry, my bad. I misunderstood what you were saying before - hmm, anyway, about that whole "i'm under 12" thing, that's not necessarily the case - because there are some people out there who'd prefer not to have any physical contact with others - though the number of these people is limited, they arent totally zilched..

HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
ahh okay - sorry, my bad. I misunderstood what you were saying before
No problem, I wasn't really being very serious anyway :)

-MuNcHKiN- said:
hmm, anyway, about that whole "i'm under 12" thing, that's not necessarily the case - because there are some people out there who'd prefer not to have any physical contact with others - though the number of these people is limited, they arent totally zilched..
Good point, I completely forgot about that. I'd be a pretty sad panda without hugs and kisses I reckon, but yeah, I guess not everyone sees it that way :)

Skeeta

HSC
hugs are better for when you need comfort, when ur sad or just want to be close to someone.

kisses are more intimate, but then theres different types of kisses for every occasion. If im sad or upset i'd rather a big hug and a kiss on the cheek then a full on pash haha

the_pplater

PPlater
HSC
Definately a hug fan. Kisses are cool, but I really like the closeness of a hug. Maybe it's for body warmth in chilly Bathurst, but I prefer hugs.

HSC
N/A
wow, to be perfectly honest, I personally thought that most people would be saying kisses - but I'm glad that's not the case [so far anyway]

I personally like hugs, because they just feel so much more loving than a kiss - don't get me wrong, I dont not like kisses, just, there's a time and place for both, and hugs are just a more comfortable, laidback, easy, soothing.. loving way of saying "I'm here" or "I Love You" or something along those lines...
I suppose that hugs make you feel more appreciated - in many more ways than kisses do... ohhh, and you cant overdo hugs - whereas kisses, well lets just say "sucking face" =P

*ashlea*

HSC
yeah, hugs all the way.. a hug can make u feel safe and warm.. and they're really soothing, plus i like the closeness 2, whereas kisses r sometimes just wrong, hugs make u feel way better..

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i like them both... u need them a different times
but if u can combine the two thats good...
if i had to choose i think i would chose kissing...

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
both are nice
but i'll say kisses :uhhuh:

HSC
N/A
OZGIRL86 said:
both are nice
but i'll say kisses :uhhuh:
haha, i should've guessed - the avatar hints towards kissing! :p

hmm
well - when it comes to kissing aye, what do you think is the best way to explore intimacy - umm.. like a kiss on the forhead is really cute, and it isnt like full on wetty pashing. lol - nah, but what have you found to be the best way to kiss as well - haha, curious mate ;)! tee-hehe

Jaydels

HSC
both are good for different reasons....but you can get a hug from friends and that can feel just as special, but you wouldn't go and kiss your friends so I guess they are more special

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
hugs feel much nicer..

kisses are nice sometimes too.. i would rather get a BIG WARM HUG that lasts forever.. rather than a BIG WET PASH that goes on n on XD~

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
i just want everyone to know that I am the rat-child that picked the retarded last option.

aren't i rebellious!?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)