hugs or kisses (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carcus

HSC
ok, this thread is coz for some reason my last 1 got closed, so ill ask again, what dyu prefer to both giv and recieve, hugs or kisses?

Shaynie69

HSC
It got closed by Bubz because its been done before and i think she was trying to shut me up.

Carcus

HSC
Shaynie69 said:
It got closed by Bubz because its been done before and i think she was trying to shut me up.
well we'll just hafta try again and hope it dont hapn again, coz i'll persist, dont shut us up bubs, we're only havin fun

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
It has been done already. Refer to the link Jago posted.

Save bubz the trouble and delete this one yourself.

sweetXinsanity

Drama Queen On The Run...
HSC
huggles all the way...
they are less controversial and they can be shared by all people without being labelled lesbian, cheater or easy! :p

Carcus

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
It has been done already. Refer to the link Jago posted.

Save bubz the trouble and delete this one yourself.
as shaynie said in the last 1 i started, how was i to know its been dun and theres bound to be people who will reply to this coz they r as new as shaynie and i so just leev us noobs to it

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Carcus said:
as shaynie said in the last 1 i started, how was i to know its been dun and theres bound to be people who will reply to this coz they r as new as shaynie and i so just leev us noobs to it
You can use the search tool to look for threads similar or identical to the one you want to make. If they already exist there is little point in making another one, especially on such a useless topic (of course we want both, damn it).

I suggest you try to be more polite, especially if you're new here. I also suggest you do something more constructive than making random threads. Sorry I sound harsh, but you're not exactly a ray of sunshine either. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)