human rights assesment (help needed) (1 Viewer)

pull up

hay ppl has any1 done an assesment on human rights (yr 12). if u have can u plz specify which case u actualy studied eg kosovo, iraq....

want2beSMART

Artificial Happiness c[x
HSC
what is the requirement of the assessment?

you can check out the human rights websites like the amnesty international

Missy_Bling

well im not sure if it fits with your assessment, but we did human rights last term, and i decided to do "Ethnic Cleansing" in sudan... i found alout of information on the net on alot of news sites.
Whatever you choose to do, don't leave it till the last minute... i only picked my topic like 5 days before the assessment was due, lucky we only had to do a 6-8 min speech and make a visual... but i ended up getting 28.5 out of 30 which was pretty good...
anyways goodluck with your assessment

Igor

HSC
N/A
i did human rights abues in Australia, mailny focusing on mandatory detnetion of children, immigration detention etc. full marks

Igor

HSC
N/A
as long as you promise not to rip it off dude!!

Last edited:

Igor

HSC
N/A
here's most of my assessment.
the fist bit on Amnesty is an evaluation of how well they protect and advocate human rights. the essay on abuses within australia is the second part.

there was a third part where we had to invent a human rights advocacy group and set out an action plan, but i have't attached that.

Katiemae

Oscar Myer Wiener
HSC
Missy Bling,
I am doing the same topic as you did for your assignment and i was wondering if i could get a copy of your notes? thanks heaps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)