hungry jacks interview (1 Viewer)

hup

HSC
N/A
the guy called me and I told him I had no school and stuff
so he said in that case Ill hire you straight away
but he also said lets finish the interview first (its tomorrow)

do I need to prepare?
also wat to wear

emilyo

apathetic member
HSC
Make sure you look presentable. Clean, tidy, nice shirt/pants and respectable shoes. Better to look over than under dressed. Make sure you seem positive and enthusiastic. Have a good reason ready for when he asks you why you want to work there. Think of questions he might ask you related to customer service. What is good/bad and how would you deliver good customer service. Sounds like you have already made a good impression so don't stress!

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
the guy called me and I told him I had no school and stuff
so he said in that case Ill hire you straight away
but he also said lets finish the interview first (its tomorrow)

do I need to prepare?
also wat to wear
1. Don't overdress. This is a Hungry Jacks interview.
2. Wear a neat t-shirt/shirt + jeans or black pants. For shoes, wears neat shoes (eg. Vans). If you're a girl (sorry 'hup' doesn't really represent a gender), wear jeans + t-shirt and nice shoes.
3. Yes, you need to prepare. There will be thousands of other HSC students looking for jobs. You'll be lucky if you get this job, believe me, you have no idea how hard it is to find a job during post-hsc to pre-uni period.
4. He will ask you questions like:

How can you benefit Hungry Jacks by joining the team ?
Why do you think you should get this job above others ?
Do you have the dedication/commitment to give it your best at all times?
What's the most important thing to accomplish while working here?
Define customer service.
Etc etc. Be prepared to answer them. It's always good to have answers made, just in case he asks them!

5. He will MOST LIKELY ask you, "how long do you want to work here?" and "What times are you available to work?". DO NOT give him specific answers. Tell him you want to work there as long as possible and that you're available ALL TIMES. If you say you're not free at certain times, they'll have a negative impression of you. Even if you know you can't work everyday, just tell them you can. You can always change your shifts later on.

Besides that, there's nothing else really. Good Luck! I hope you get the job :D

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
lol my HJ interview was so unprofessional, they did it at one of the eating tables. But they wanted me to work until 1:00am - 1:30 am so nah didn't do it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)