Hurlstone and Fort Street (1 Viewer)

wzsmartypants

HSC
hi, I was just wondering how many spots there tend to be for year 10 entry into Hurlstone and FS as im placed on the reserve list for both schools. btw is there anyone here who's currently year 9 at fort street or Hurlstone? thanks! :)

bacillate

HSC
I'm Year 10 at Fort and usually the only spots open are to cover those who leave, so usually 1-4 people a year. If you don't make it this year, try again for the Year 11 entrance as the school makes new spots for students.

hatterene

HSC
that's the exact words of our deputy principal LMFAO. she said that it sucks to see everyone trying to become america but i don't see what's so bad about having a fancy graduation than just walking up and down a stage.

quickoats

HSC
that's the exact words of our deputy principal LMFAO. she said that it sucks to see everyone trying to become america but i don't see what's so bad about having a fancy graduation than just walking up and down a stage.
Is the beautiful blue blazer not fancy enough? I understand (and still lowkey wish) we had caps but I get that they didn't want to cover up the uniform with a fkin black paint smock lol

satvik_1008

HSC
hi, I was just wondering how many spots there tend to be for year 10 entry into Hurlstone and FS as im placed on the reserve list for both schools. btw is there anyone here who's currently year 9 at fort street or Hurlstone? thanks! :)
Hey man, I recently graduated from fort street and I can probably offer some insight. To enter Yr 8-10, they only offer spots if someone leaves the school, so typically they only have 1-3 spots (3 is like max) available every year to new students. However our school accepts 15 odd more kids in year 11, so you probably will have better luck then. I know many kids in my grade who told me they didn't make it in in year 10 but made it in comfortably in year 11.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)