hurstville lectures thur (1 Viewer)

reece123

HSC
yeah gittes was the only one who helped.
ast uy was allright.
chik was shit , to general

tanzy

HSC
it was okay..
yeh the lady just rambled on about stuff we already have in our text books

Mandy101

HSC
I thought Gittins was good, the last two were crapolla.. just recited stuff out of the textbook. I got so bored and fidgety in the last lecture - I started falling asleep and had to resort to drawing pictures on my lecture paper to wake myself up.

Did anyone get freaked out by the first guy? He kept going on about tricks in the test and stuff... made me realise that we'll be sitting it in only a few months. This year has gone so quickly..

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
nope... he's like don't do the multiple questions in reading time.. i always do, finished it in about 7minutes and got 19/20 in half yearly.

i'm just scared about how many possibilites for essay questions

we came all the way from port macquarie and saw that (with the exception of gittens speech) the rest were kinda boring and told us all stuff that we knew anyways, did anyone here the lady stuff up the terms of trade and trade deficit?, i dont remember what she said but it was very wrong

Haku

haha, yea, i thought the first guy was good, as i paid full attention.

but the rest...um i am not sure if its shit or not cause i was constantly staring and paying full attention to some girl sitting in the 2nd row....lol funny how the girls to guys ratio was like 4-5:1...

topcat27

Toddles
HSC
i don't think any were really that new (or interesting), but the last guy and Gittins were the best.

llamasohee

HSC
i found it rather useless, it made me realise how shit economics really is

FD3S-R

llamasohee said:
i found it rather useless, it made me realise how shit economics really is

this llamasohee guy sounds so gay, if i find who u are im calling gino and his boys on u

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)