Hurt And Pain; Heartbroken (1 Viewer)

Skeeta

HSC
yeah and he was actually pissed off about it.. He rang me and said "what do you mean you didnt tell them"

i was like i was too upset i didnt want to speak to them.. and he was like i cant believe how much pain you put me through... and i was like ummm... pain i put YOU through?! You broke up with me goddammit and then we just burst out laughing

the end

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
ever given ur heart to someone only to have it shredded up into lil pieces?
ever been betrayed?
ever been cheated on?
ever been hurt?

..if so.. did you get ur revenge?

Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes

Yes

arooshika...

HSC
s1mplykat said:
ever been betrayed?
ever been cheated on?
ever been hurt?

yes
yes
no
yes

no

i just told one of his mates about my crappy life and gained sympathy from him and a few days later the guy said 'sorry, and are you ok? i hope my mates didnt hurt you very much' after that i felt happy

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
Yes!

ever been betrayed?
Yes!

ever been cheated on?
No.

ever been hurt?
Yes!

He's a dickhead! Doesnt deserve to have ne girl in his life... loser!!

Not as yet... waiting till i see him next time... and that could be as long as in one years time... but the problem is when i visit back home (i.e. home country) he might be in England at that time arrrgh... so yeh if he's there... i wanna uspet him--so he knows what he's done to me.

And yeh... he's a coward...didnt even have the guts to tell me he wanted to break up!... hate him to bits!

HSC
perfectionist said:
Yes!

ever been betrayed?
Yes!

ever been cheated on?
No.

ever been hurt?
Yes!

He's a dickhead! Doesnt deserve to have ne girl in his life... loser!!

Not as yet... waiting till i see him next time... and that could be as long as in one years time... but the problem is when i visit back home (i.e. home country) he might be in England at that time arrrgh... so yeh if he's there... i wanna uspet him--so he knows what he's done to me.

And yeh... he's a coward...didnt even have the guts to tell me he wanted to break up!... hate him to bits!
I concur :p i reckon if he couldnt have told you he thought he wasnt happy then he shouldnt have broken up with you - coz he would have know he had no reason...

And dont bother with a complicated revenge... just tell him off in a public place... it'll ruin and future prospects he hoped to have :p

perfectionist

HSC
N/A
FoodForThought said:
I concur :p i reckon if he couldnt have told you he thought he wasnt happy then he shouldnt have broken up with you - coz he would have know he had no reason...

And dont bother with a complicated revenge... just tell him off in a public place... it'll ruin and future prospects he hoped to have :p
I dont know where I am heading in life after this breakup :(...

well i figured out what mite have motivated him to break up...and i told him dat...and he called me all these names and how i have always thought/made up things myself... but the point is if he's telling me stuff in bits in pieces..1st saying his mum and dad didnt agree, and then goes i am confused as to what i want...and then later goes they were not opposing me and it was my decision... i dont know what's right what's wrong!!!... btw when we were together...i used to be the one always staying in touch cos his excuse was that he was busy....i.e. all of year 2004... he didnt bother about me much, but i didnt give up, cos i really loved him...and when we had a chat when we both had holidays..he goes theres no more warmth in our relationship...I was like WHATTTT? i was like i did what ever i cud to keep u happy to stay in touch...etc...how come u never bothered? he goes I dunno I just didnt feel like it... omg wat a stupid reason... and when we both had holidays we got a bit more closer cos we were like talking every day..and dats on the net... n yeh got very intimate and planned our future ... like what we want to do when we meet after a long time... or how we wud go out n look into each others eyes...cos it wud be good meeting after ages...

anyways looking back at it all... may be he found being intimate really nice..and fun.. but when the time came to be together he just backed out arrrrghhhhh

i dunno when thoughts of him are gona leave me.... i had sooo many expectations from this relationship...but anyway as they say, it was not meant to be :(

anyways =\ hehe yeh good idea: public place... but that's if we get to meet :p

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
perfectionist said:
I dont know where I am heading in life after this breakup :(...

well i figured out what mite have motivated him to break up...and i told him dat...and he called me all these names and how i have always thought/made up things myself... but the point is if he's telling me stuff in bits in pieces..1st saying his mum and dad didnt agree, and then goes i am confused as to what i want...and then later goes they were not opposing me and it was my decision... i dont know what's right what's wrong!!!... btw when we were together...i used to be the one always staying in touch cos his excuse was that he was busy....i.e. all of year 2004... he didnt bother about me much, but i didnt give up, cos i really loved him...and when we had a chat when we both had holidays..he goes theres no more warmth in our relationship...I was like WHATTTT? i was like i did what ever i cud to keep u happy to stay in touch...etc...how come u never bothered? he goes I dunno I just didnt feel like it... omg wat a stupid reason... and when we both had holidays we got a bit more closer cos we were like talking every day..and dats on the net... n yeh got very intimate and planned our future ... like what we want to do when we meet after a long time... or how we wud go out n look into each others eyes...cos it wud be good meeting after ages...

anyways looking back at it all... may be he found being intimate really nice..and fun.. but when the time came to be together he just backed out arrrrghhhhh

i dunno when thoughts of him are gona leave me.... i had sooo many expectations from this relationship...but anyway as they say, it was not meant to be :(

anyways =\ hehe yeh good idea: public place... but that's if we get to meet :p

just dont go berko at him in a public place

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
s1mplykat said:
ever been betrayed?
ever been cheated on?
ever been hurt?

um.. what's shredded into lil pieces feel like? hahah
betrayed.. *shrugs*
No.
of course.. hurt several times .. that's part of life :p

.. im too soft.. its rare for me to take revenge

loren14

HSC
heart shredded-yes
betrayed-no
cheated-no
hurt-yes

revenge-not that i know of

my ex bf broke up with me....via txt message....2 hours before my formal......i think it hurt more that he forgot that. this is the person who is supposed to be interested in ur life and he couldnt even remember my formal. he did the whole...ur gorgeous girl...i still wanna be friends....thing. but ive seen him twice since the break up and he totally ignores me. then my friend tells me that his friend told her that he's upset that IM not trying!!!!!
try for wat exactly...i dont know. i think ive tried enough. his turn now

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
loren14 said:
heart shredded-yes
betrayed-no
cheated-no
hurt-yes

my ex bf broke up with me....via txt message....2 hours before my formal......i think it hurt more that he forgot that. this is the person who is supposed to be interested in ur life and he couldnt even remember my formal. he did the whole...ur gorgeous girl...i still wanna be friends....thing. but ive seen him twice since the break up and he totally ignores me. then my friend tells me that his friend told her that he's upset that IM not trying!!!!!
hope you feel better now

seriously, like, ice cream and chocolate solves the worlds problems

ice_wind

HSC
ever given ur heart to someone only to have it shredded up into lil pieces? Yes!
ever been betrayed? Yes!
ever been cheated on? Yes!
ever been hurt? Yes!

fuck her man, she never even gave me a reason for the breakup...man i know she's there looking at this, so take this bitch! she never even had the moral courage to tell me personally...i swear to this day i will not forgive her...

ice_wind

HSC
oh well, im over it now...i dun giv a shit about her...im living my life happily...WITHOUT HER to worry about...freedom frm her oppressive presence...freedom to associate with other chicks

ice_wind

HSC
loren14 said:
heart shredded-yes
betrayed-no
cheated-no
hurt-yes

fuck man, my ex broke up with me a day before my skool cert, which is why i got so shit!!! i hate it when they do that, dont u???

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
ice_wind said:
oh well, im over it now...i dun giv a shit about her...im living my life happily...WITHOUT HER to worry about...freedom frm her oppressive presence...freedom to associate with other chicks
lol, i dont wanna seem a dick, but your feelings changed (for the good) in 4 minutes :p

well done champ

perfectionist

HSC
N/A
ice_wind said:
fuck her man, she never even gave me a reason for the breakup...man i know she's there looking at this, so take this bitch! she never even had the moral courage to tell me personally...i swear to this day i will not forgive her...
yeh same here... im my r'ship... my ex... didn't bother telling me... i had to ask him where we were heading...

and it was right before uni exams... and yeh still affecting me... anyway, i am looking fwd to next year, i plan to just focus on myself and not worry about what he did to me... and open my eyes, cos there are other guys out there as well... better than sticking to that one who never really cared... the relation was prolly more of a stress for me cos i cared.. =\ oh well.... as they say, 'its always for the best' arrrgh

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
perfectionist said:
yeh same here... im my r'ship... my ex... didn't bother telling me... i had to ask him where we were heading...

and it was right before uni exams... and yeh still affecting me... anyway, i am looking fwd to next year, i plan to just focus on myself and not worry about what he did to me... and open my eyes, cos there are other guys out there as well... better than sticking to that one who never really cared... the relation was prolly more of a stress for me cos i cared.. =\ oh well.... as they say, 'its always for the best' arrrgh
you are very special

SpEcIaL even!

chochibi

HSC
s1mplykat said:
ever been betrayed?
ever been cheated on?
ever been hurt?

yes
yes
yes
yes

it sucked..

and well.. no revenge. just dealt with it~ once you go through that phase a few times you become kinda.. immune to it?

i duno.. i asked someone out yesday n got rejected. really liked her but not the other way round. didnt really feel anything til way into the night. THEN it hurt like a bitch

IcEy

HSC
I think my gf might break up with me sometime soon. It hurts so much. We've sorta been drifting apart these last few weeks cause we haven't seen that much of each other lately. I love her so much and oh christ it hurts so bad. I feel so empty and I'll miss her so much. Help anyone, please?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)