Hypothetical wordcount scenario (1 Viewer)

WHAT DO I DO

• End BP3 and go to conclusion

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • Just finish BP3 and ignore conclusion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

aqwerty13402

HSC
I think that I have finished my Mod A essay. My exam is in a week. I'm sitting at 1338 words right now, which is going to be a stretch for me. So if I am in the exam, and I'm on my last paragraph and I find myself running out of time, what do I do? Do i wrap it up prematurely and move onto the conclusion? Or do i just write it without skipping it, and potentially not get to/ not finish my conclusion?

Cherryy9

HSC
Hey!
I did the HSC last year and got a band 6 in English advanced and tutor English advanced. From my experience I personally think getting your final quote and analysis down for the last paragraph and trying to link that analysis to the question should be fine. It is better to skip that linking sentence and get 1-2 sentences for your conclusion down. If you REALLY are in a time crunch try to reword some of your introduction (for the conclusion) , making sure you are linking back to the question.
Hope that helps!

Cherryy9

HSC
Oh that’s great news! Don’t worry too much about writing, I was a bit scared for HSC because mine wasn’t the best, but it worked out totally fine!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)