I’ve ran out papers help! Anyone know where I can find hsc questions filtered out from past papers. (1 Viewer)

DarkOperator618

HSC
I’ve ran out of papers. Is there a website that has lots of hsc questions from past advanced math papers, that is relevant to the new syllabus.

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
There's actually no way you've done every advanced math paper from 2019 and 2020.

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
Oh is that what you meant. Just look for it yourself. It’s hella easy to find past papers especially for maths.

satvik_1008

HSC
I’ve ran out of papers. Is there a website that has lots of hsc questions from past advanced math papers, that is relevant to the new syllabus
thsc + acehsc. if you run out of 2020 trials from there, just hit up connections and they should be able to sort shit out

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Theres only 2 hsc papers. Can you link me some trial exams with solutions
Have you looked at all the previous HSC papers in the old syllabus? The vast majority of the new syllabus overlaps with the old syllabus so as long as you know what the relevant topics are, you can selectively look at questions from at least 20 years of past HSC (and trial) papers.

CM_Tutor

HSC
N/A
In fact, if you skip the plane geometry, use the Trapezoidal Rule instead of Simpson's Rule, and ignore the volumes by revolution integration questions, almost everything in every HSC and trial paper from 1983 onwards is still in the syllabus.

The danger in older papers is not having questions on the extra probability (including PDFs, the normal distribution, etc), regression and correlation, and translations / transformations of functions. So long as you make sure you practice those as well, the older papers have an incredible number of excellent questions to practice.

Have I made the timeframe sufficiently subtle, yet still identifiable? :p

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
If you decide to attempt older papers, HSCninja additionally has HSC exam papers from 2001 to 2018 sorted by topics for convenience sake:

satvik_1008

HSC

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
essentially once you run out of trial papers from THSC and AceHSC (https://thsconline.github.io/s/) and (https://www.acehsc.net/), just ask around mates, particularly mates from selective schools who did 2u acccelerated for past papers, they should be able to hit u up

its unlikely you willl run out of papers from thsc and acehsc tho, there are literally hundreds of papers there
There's actually no way you finish every single trial paper. You have 2019, 2020 and even 2018 papers that are valid. And still you have to consider other subjects which you need to do trial papers for.

satvik_1008

HSC
There's actually no way you finish every single trial paper. You have 2019, 2020 and even 2018 papers that are valid. And still you have to consider other subjects which you need to do trial papers for.
actually for maths you could, because only 2020 papers are relevant due to new syllabus

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
actually for maths you could, because only 2020 papers are relevant due to new syllabus
Oh true just realised but even the 2019 papers are quite similar just the introduction of imo useless data stuff and the removal of geo. Don't forget mid yearly papers as well, cause different schools cover different topics throughout the year.

satvik_1008

HSC
Oh true just realised but even the 2019 papers are quite similar just the introduction of imo useless data stuff and the removal of geo. Don't forget mid yearly papers as well, cause different schools cover different topics throughout the year.
id argue the "useless data" stuff is probably teh most important and one of the hardest part of 2U maths, and is something that requires devotion and special attention, but i digress

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
id argue the "useless data" stuff is probably teh most important and one of the hardest part of 2U maths, and is something that requires devotion and special attention, but i digress
It's just tedious and theres minimal links to other topics in maths. I liked geo more than data. How would it be important lmao? I probably don't like the topic because there's too much english in it lol. Just give me numbers ffs Hahaha.

icycledough

HSC
I’ve ran out of papers. Is there a website that has lots of hsc questions from past advanced math papers, that is relevant to the new syllabus
Hey you can DM me and I can sort you out with some exams which I've collected throughout last year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)